Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 10 November, Kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Niall J has done the preview for this match which you can view below...

As for the predicted team, that's a tough shout this morning. Lenny is talking about bringing in some players who weren't involved in Rome and it's likely that the Muthaf*******************cka is going to extend the editing duties this weekend too.

We have an international break after this so some legs will get a decent rest. The win in Rome eases up the pressure on us for the rest of November - the biggest game was looking like Rennes but that's now a celebration match with qualification assured. We can go out and express ourselves having done the hard work in Rome.

Let's have a go anyway...

Forster

Frimpong, Jullien, Ajer, Hayes

Brown, Ntcham

Forrest, Rogic, Elyounoussi (can we buy him please?)

Edouard

That gives Christie and McGregor a rest ahead of their Scotland duties and hopefully we can take wee Jamesy off too when we're a few goals ahead.

Prediction, well The Celtic Star seems to be doing rather well on Superbru thing, after a dodgy start by going along with the Sandman logic of always taking them to get beat, the embarrassment of being bottom has been transformed in recent weeks to a healthy wee lead at the top. Don't worry it won't last!

Celtic 3 Motherwell 0

What do you think?

I arrive in to Glasgow airport at 1.15, drop the better half and on to Celtic Park ...... don't let me down EasyJet
Read that the Griff might be involved which would be good for the squad.
Anyway 4 0 sounds good to me KA
HH

Relentless, machine-like efficiency and shin pads of solid steel and crash helmets should be more than enough to see off Rollerball XI.

I'm a great believer in continuity, but I appreciate that there's no point in having depth in the squad if we aren't going to use it.

I still think we have to give Eddy an hour because I think he needs a goal at the moment. I agree with resting corpus and CalMac, but I think these boys are due a wee 'muscle cramp' by 5 o'clock tomorrow and might need to withdraw from international duties.

Can see Frimpong coming in of course, and I think Christie has a knee problem that needs managing so maybe he'll drop Ntcham into the side. If we play a back 4 maybe taylor will play at left back.
Agree with Eddy for an hour and hopefully see Griff for half an hour.
Think we should win but Motherwell are actually playing some football over last year. Hoping for a good game. 4-1 Celtic. Last goal from Griffiths

Prediction, well The Celtic Star seems to be doing rather well on Superbru thing, after a dodgy start by going along with the Sandman logic of always taking them to get beat, the embarrassment of being bottom has been transformed in recent weeks to a healthy wee lead at the top. Don't worry it won't last!

I don't care how many wooden spoons I get, I am never picking Sevco for anything.

Working tomorrow morning, so I will make a point to walk out of my office often while the game is on since the bhoys tend to score when I'm not watching. 4-0 to us and hopefully Rogic gets one of those.

And yes, Cap, let's buy Elyounoussi -- anyone up for a GoFundMe? :D

I don't care how many wooden spoons I get, I am never picking Sevco for anything.

Working tomorrow morning, so I will make a point to walk out of my office often while the game is on since the bhoys tend to score when I'm not watching. 4-0 to us and hopefully Rogic gets one of those.

And yes, Cap, let's buy Elyounoussi -- anyone up for a GoFundMe? :D
I'd love that. That lot have short arms and long pockets when it comes to saving their club. We raise 10 million for a Southampton winger just because we can on Go Fund me. Get it started Larry!

3 points tomorrow keeps us top of the league. That is far more important than what we achieved in Rome.
Fuck me tell that tae the poor cunts subjected tae the shite ere in Rome were no aw fuckin daft stick tae the eggs I know it’s like a religion over there wherever the fuck that is , is that ere near Kilmarnock we won in Rome and will win at home lighten up let us wallow for a week fuk

Back