Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 30 August, Celtic Park - kick-off 3pm, all comments here

How disappointing and disillusioned the bhoy must feel on hearing that, the reason he signed for us was to play those games
Hopefully he gets his confidence and starts banging in lots of goals so that Lenny has no option but to play him in the bigger matches. But only giving a striker a few minutes at the end of a match every few weeks (as we did with Bayo) will not help either.

The other night was a disgrace, Down to Lennon nobody else. And can someone for the love of God explain why Moi gets a game? 4 games subbed, can't for the life of me work out what he brings.Is he carrying an injury? Or is he just Dot cotton(rotten).
Think his problem is Taylor who can't decide to run /pass /take another touch/get in the way or go back the way ,Tierneys were big boots to fill and taylor will never fill them ,you need a wing back to make runs create space and get the ball in early ,,,,we don't have that and he tends to get in mois road

The 2 strikers available are not match fit yet...it's clear to see
I can understand the argument regarding Ajetis fitness but as far as I'm aware Klimala has had as much training as anybody in the squad yet Lenny says he's not fit!!! Lame excuse for an almighty fek up on his line up. Not buying bullshit Lenny. Stop trying to justify your mistakes. When we had 2 strikers on we carried a real threat. Frimpong another example.

I don't think anyone has already commented on this (apologies if you have), but watching the highlights last night I was pleasantly shocked to hear the huge roar that Forrest let out when he scored. The shear raw enjoy and enjoyment he showed in scoring that lovely goal was very impressive. He often gets slated for not appearing to care, but he certainly did yesterday.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone has already commented on this (apologies if you have), but watching the highlights last night I was pleasantly shocked to hear the huge roar that Forrest let out when he scored. The shear raw enjoy and enjoyment he showed in scoring that lovely goal was very impressive. He ofyen gets slated for not appearing to care, but he certainly did yesterday.
It wasn’t just the roar when he scored, but went to run to the green brigade section, took 3-4 steps then realised they weren’t there 🤣😢🍀

I don't think anyone has already commented on this (apologies if you have), but watching the highlights last night I was pleasantly shocked to hear the huge roar that Forrest let out when he scored. The shear raw enjoy and enjoyment he showed in scoring that lovely goal was very impressive. He often gets slated for not appearing to care, but he certainly did yesterday.
Always good to see a spontaneous reaction and genuine elation from a player scoring. I have to admit that Christies "jive" celebrations with wee Frimpong after a goals are so superficial that they get on ma' tits

Think his problem is Taylor who can't decide to run /pass /take another touch/get in the way or go back the way ,Tierneys were big boots to fill and taylor will never fill them ,you need a wing back to make runs create space and get the ball in early ,,,,we don't have that and he tends to get in mois road
A big part of KT's game was as much about what he did without the ball as it was with the ball. Just knowing the proper route to take moves defenders around and let's ballplayers like CalMac pick their pass.

Taylor may well be an asset in games where we are forced to defend and he's a worthy addition to the squad. He's not a gamechanger though.

A big part of KT's game was as much about what he did without the ball as it was with the ball. Just knowing the proper route to take moves defenders around and let's ballplayers like CalMac pick their pass.

Taylor may well be an asset in games where we are forced to defend and he's a worthy addition to the squad. He's not a gamechanger though.
Give you that SP. A £17m player gets in his way really? ...no having that, think Southampton got their pants pulled down with him being honest mate.

He might be a decent inside-forward, but he's no a wide man, GS.

He only looks effective getting on the end of things, don't think I've seen him beat a man yet.
Spot on SP. Couldn't get bye a 17yr at Dundee Utd and do something telling, mibbee am no seeing it and it's unfair criticism but feck me man if your hooked in 4 games something's not right in my mind.

We meed a left back, to play as a left back, defend, and have the speed and determination to get back, if they get caught upfield
KT and Andy Robertson are exceptions to this
Fullbacks used to go on the overlap given the opportunity, now it's expected, every time we are coming out of defence
Just my opinion, but we get caught out too easily, especially in Europe with the teams who hit us on the break
HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back