Celtic V Motherwell

Aye, 1am & I is comfortably numb, what a day, what a game, awe that raw emotion. Aye said at the end if last season I was gonnie attend less games as I was not renewing my ticket & was gonnie go & watch Dumbarton, well my youngest son gets married in June.

It would be shame tae waste a season tkt, he moving to Sweden after he gets hitched.

SO BRING OAN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ชโ˜˜GLASGOW'S GREEN & WHITEโ˜˜๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ
WE ARE CHAMPIONS AGAIN,AGAIN,AGAIN

๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿบ๐ŸฅƒSlร inte

And here is the Canadian entry, Dilligaf backed by Bryan Adams, Celine Dion and Blue Rodeo. I suspect there may be a few nil points for our Canuck cousins next year! ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ˜น
Forget Celine Dion and Blue Rodeo
Bryan Adams, 54/40, and The Tragically Hip, but not necessarily in that order
Oh and Michael Buble, a down to earth guy, with a great voice...he'd be my back up

HH

Enjoyed that yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‰.

It was good to see the team put on a show for the fans, often these games are laborious with an end of season feel about them.

Six goals including a couple of crackers.

Not going for a Motm they all deserve it, but I would like to make a special mention to Ange for Allowing Welsh and McCarthy game time giving them both 10 games this season and allowing them to qualify for a winners medal, pure class from Ange ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅ‡.

All in all its been a bloody good season and I look forward to phase 2 of our rebuild.

I hope yesterday put a wee smile on the faces of our noisers who are going through hard times.

Remember

H.H and YNWA

Aye very good but get yer fuckin ass back on the Noise more often. Some people are missing your input(no me) only kidding. Good to hear from you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ€

I know deep down you've missed me Shadow1 ๐Ÿ˜‚(y)

Without going into the details my family are going through a tough time just now mate so that's where my focus will remain for the foreseeable, I just wanted to drop in and pay a quick tribute to Ange & The Bhoys yesterday.

God bless and all the best mate ;)(y)

HH Shadow my mucker
Good to hear from you
Ach, we all need a wee bit of a break now, and again
Stay safe brother and we'll catch you later on
YNWA

Hail Hail D hope you enjoyed yesterday's celebrations and the hangover isn't too bad! ๐Ÿป More importantly I hope you and yours are well brother.

That's me signing back off for now, take care and aw the best. ;)(y)

Latest posts

Back