Celtic V Motherwell

Well troops the day has arrived when OUR TROPHY comes home again been such a mad season but for the most part its been really enjoyable domestically to go 31 games unbeaten after losing 3 of the first 6 🥳 no idea why we all worried at first cantered it 😎

OUR trophy....you're 100% correct. The poor thing is going to need counseling!! Stuck in Mordor for a whole year!!! The things it must have seen!! And then it's spent the last few weeks being haunted by the ghost of Jimmy Bell!!

Almost time to head off to Celtic Park to welcome my old friend back 🏆. And say farewell to a couple of others.

I love these days, most of the time the actual game is a pile of pish but I've a feeling Ange wont allow that so I'm looking forward to the Angeball style seeing out the season.

Almost always think of the man who took me to my first couple of hundred games on these occasions but is no longer with us on days like today, and thank him for bringing me up a Celtic fan, I will be with his Grandson that he never met but will help carry on what he started in the coming years I'm sure.

H.H Dad.

Back