Celtic V Motherwell

Almost time to head off to Celtic Park to welcome my old friend back ๐Ÿ†. And say farewell to a couple of others.

I love these days, most of the time the actual game is a pile of pish but I've a feeling Ange wont allow that so I'm looking forward to the Angeball style seeing out the season.

Almost always think of the man who took me to my first couple of hundred games on these occasions but is no longer with us on days like today, and thank him for bringing me up a Celtic fan, I will be with his Grandson that he never met but will help carry on what he started in the coming years I'm sure.

H.H Dad.

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€

Almost time to head off to Celtic Park to welcome my old friend back ๐Ÿ†. And say farewell to a couple of others.

I love these days, most of the time the actual game is a pile of pish but I've a feeling Ange wont allow that so I'm looking forward to the Angeball style seeing out the season.

Almost always think of the man who took me to my first couple of hundred games on these occasions but is no longer with us on days like today, and thank him for bringing me up a Celtic fan, I will be with his Grandson that he never met but will help carry on what he started in the coming years I'm sure.

H.H Dad.
Onya 50

Back