Celtic V Motherwell

I feel so sorry for the spider family in the Celtic trophy cabinet. No sooner do they get a little bit of space to relax and enjoy themselves, but that damned inconsiderate team go and fill it up again with trophies.
Tough life being a spider in that cabinet.🕷🏆🏆

Last edited:
I have to say I was very impressed with what we seen of guchi today, albeit not that long. His positional sense and composure on the ball along with some of the passes he made were very impressive. Looking forward to seeing more of him next season.
I have a feeling he is going to be our breakout player next season. It is a shame he never got a chance this year after that horror-tackle//foul.

Was speaking to Ange after the game, also Callum McGregor and Giorgos Giakoumakis, with Tom Rogic and David Turnbull also there. Asked Ange about our conversation last June and the attempts by the media to set the narrative that the support weren't fully on board with his appointment...I talked to Calmac about the emotions in the dressing room with Rogic and Bitton leaving and big GG about scoring 30 goals last year yet getting relegated in contrast to finishing this season as a Champion at Celtic.

Members online

Latest posts

Back