Celtic V Motherwell

Was speaking to Ange after the game, also Callum McGregor and Giorgos Giakoumakis, with Tom Rogic and David Turnbull also there. Asked Ange about our conversation last June and the attempts by the media to set the narrative that the support weren't fully on board with his appointment...I talked to Calmac about the emotions in the dressing room with Rogic and Bitton leaving and big GG about scoring 30 goals last year yet getting relegated in contrast to finishing this season as a Champion at Celtic.
C’mon WC...give us some more details mate. Or is this coming later?

Just wanted to quickly drop in after an amazing day in Paradise to thank and congratulate Ange & The Bhoys for putting us back where we belong 🎶 Top of the league, lookin down on TheRangers 🎶 💪🍀

Got to admit I wasn't exactly doing cartwheels when Ange was first touted for the job, once confirmed he obviously had my full support but I was still far from convinced. Now? I honestly can't think of anyone better suited to lead this club!

To take a team that was on it's knees, a team that finished 25 points behind the mutant huns and somehow turn them into Champions in the space of 1 season is nothing short of phenomenal...but to do so with the class, character and a style of fitbaw that's a joy to watch...that takes something special!

P.S. A big thank you to Tom Rogic and Nir Bitton for the many years of service they've given this club of ours and the joy they've brought us over those years. When they look back on their time here they can take great pride in what they've achieved and their place in Celtic's history . Good luck with whatever comes next bhoys! HH 🍀💚

Peace out Noisers, till next time....🎶 Top of the league, lookin down on TheRangers 🎶

Hail Hail playmates
What a day, what a game, what a support
Was up at half three and it was totally worth it
Congrats to the Bhoys and a special THANK YOU to Tom Rogic and Nir Bitton
They left on a high note, and they'll never walk alone
Joe Hart, what a man, he has totally bought into our club and I don't remember him having to make one save
Big GG what a player, Kyogo and Maida ran every blade of grass
Every player gave their all and those fans in attendance, Ange said it best
Best on the planet

Happy weekend Bhoys & Ghirls

YNWA

Just wanted to quickly drop in after an amazing day in Paradise to thank and congratulate Ange & The Bhoys for putting us back where we belong 🎶 Top of the league, lookin down on TheRangers 🎶 💪🍀

Got to admit I wasn't exactly doing cartwheels when Ange was first touted for the job, once confirmed he obviously had my full support but I was still far from convinced. Now? I honestly can't think of anyone better suited to lead this club!

To take a team that was on it's knees, a team that finished 25 points behind the mutant huns and somehow turn them into Champions in the space of 1 season is nothing short of phenomenal...but to do so with the class, character and a style of fitbaw that's a joy to watch...that takes something special!

P.S. A big thank you to Tom Rogic and Nir Bitton for the many years of service they've given this club of ours and the joy they've brought us over those years. When they look back on their time here they can take great pride in what they've achieved and their place in Celtic's history . Good luck with whatever comes next bhoys! HH 🍀💚

Peace out Noisers, till next time....🎶 Top of the league, lookin down on TheRangers 🎶
Aye very good but get yer fuckin ass back on the Noise more often. Some people are missing your input(no me) only kidding. Good to hear from you👍🍀

I think we should all party like its 1999 (thanks Prince) because when Ukraine wins Eurovision there's a good chance the Kremlin Dwarf will completely fuckin lose it and send his special tanks (the ones with the detachable turrets) to get us.

Sorry that was a bit political. Bad Hoopy!
🐈

I think we should all party like its 1999 (thanks Prince) because when Ukraine wins Eurovision there's a good chance the Kremlin Dwarf will completely fuckin lose it and send his special tanks (the ones with the detachable turrets) to get us.

Sorry that was a bit political. Bad Hoopy!
🐈
Prince

Members online

Latest posts

Back