Celtic v PSG match thread, all comment here

It bloody hurts getting hammered!
That it does.
1. Pingpong - just can't defend great going forward (doing a Boligoli at the back isn't good enough constantly out of position).
Going to disagree with you here. He's not great on the defensive end, but with the speed he has, he is pretty disruptive when the ball is in our end of the pitch. I'd gladly trade his play on the other end for any shortcoming in our own box.
2. Taylor - Links very well with elyounoussi up the left. Like Pingpong struggled at times but I quite like him and I think there is a real player there.
True on the link-up, though I don't think Taylor struggled at all. Give credit to an airtight PSG defence, which occasionally got away with assault and battery on the pitch. But I digress.
3. Edward other than the offside goal has done sweet f*ck all in preseason - very poor so far.
Edouard has been OK, not great and is definitely shaking off the rust. But if the French games show anything it's that there has to be someone up front with him, otherwise defenses are just going to gang up on him. It's why Griffiths and Edouard are pretty unstoppable, and maybe the future is Klimala and Edouard. That remains to be seen.
5. We played some good football in the 1st half.
Agree. The score betrays the fact that we played well overall. We just ran into a world-class team that is peaking at the moment -- and they have to be where they are right now because of their upcoming schedule.
Bain makes 1 mistake in preseason - fans sing pink floyd's The wall.
Overall, Bain had done as well as can be expected for someone who hasn't played all calendar year (including the last season), and yeah, he borked the third PSG goal, but whatever. And a little perspective here: There's a good chance that Fraser Forster would not have come away from the PSG game with a clean sheet either.

Oh, and you forgot to add a number 8:

8. Fuck Neymar.

There. Fixed it for you :D

They probably realised that Celtic would have a lot more supporters there than they wanted,charging them 56£ did not work so decided to cut down the numbers,PSG would know that the Celtic support like the team itself would behind the team before during and after the game,it would be seen as an advantage to Celtic which they could do without,protecting the brand in thier eyes,that's why they have players like Neymar a great player and a arretshole of the first order,this a money team who will use anything to make sure they are top of the pile,now where have we seen that before

Members online

No members online now.

Back