Celtic v PSG match thread, all comment here

One things for sure, Lenny won’t set the team up to try and play the same type of football as them, like Rodgers tried to do, and get humped in the process, I don’t think it will be as much as a walkover as people think, remember Lenny has beaten Barcelona when they were the best team in the world, cmon Lenny set us up to contain, then counter attack....🍀💚

I'd far rather we play a team that is higher rated than us. It's the only way to improve. Some here fear a a hammering and how that would shatter our confidence. I hope we have a resilient team who will bounce back and strive even harder. I'd play some you lads in the game as well. They need the experience of the big time.

One things for sure, Lenny won’t set the team up to try and play the same type of football as them, like Rodgers tried to do, and get humped in the process, I don’t think it will be as much as a walkover as people think, remember Lenny has beaten Barcelona when they were the best team in the world, cmon Lenny set us up to contain, then counter attack....🍀💚

To me, every player of ours shat a brick against them. Every single player. We couldn't pass a baw five feet, such was the terror. Tactics meant fuck all, our team simply were in awe and their arses and ability collapsed.

To me, every player of ours shat a brick against them. Every single player. We couldn't pass a baw five feet, such was the terror. Tactics meant fuck all, our team simply were in awe and their arses and ability collapsed.
Nah mate, it was Rodgers tunnel vision tactics, 1st game at home, 5-0, 2nd game away 7-1, Rodgers instance to play “ticka,tacka” football against them back fired spectacularly, you think he would have learned after the 1st spanking, but no, his pigheadedness and total refusal to adapt our style of play to against vastly superior sides, that “trying to play 5 a sides” inside our own penalty box, really infuriated me, sometimes you just need to hump it up the park, let the forwards/midfielders scrap for it, clear your lines let the defence have a breather and regroup, it’s no coincidence that despite our TOTAL domination during Rodgers time domestically, we suffered some TOTAL humiliations in Europe, any players not adhering to Rodgers game plan got dropped, sometimes you have to accept your playing better teams, against better players and instead of trying to take them on, you have to adapt and change you game plan to suit, our players didn’t bottle it or their arses collapse just couldn’t match up to the Neymar’s Mbappe’s and Cavani’s superstars of PSG...can’t wait to see how lenny’s team does compared to Rodgers, cmon the hoops 💚🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back