Celtic v Rennes - Europa League, Thursday 28 Nov - all comments here

Well Enjoyed the game thought we played superbly, the 2 Granddaughters got Broonys autograph & selfie along with my daughter. My Grandson was just embarrassed by his sister's & Auntys behaviour, my son was in hysterics at their antics. Aye Broony you made a 5yr, 8yr & 21yr old very very very happy.

no school run tomorrow, Slàinte 🍺

Well Enjoyed the game thought we played superbly, the 2 Granddaughters got Broonys autograph & selfie along with my daughter. My Grandson was just embarrassed by his sister's & Auntys behaviour, my son was in hysterics at their antics. Aye Broony you made a 5yr, 8yr & 21yr old very very very happy.

no school run tomorrow, Slàinte 🍺
Brilliant TT ☘ 🍺

I hope hundreds of Celtic fans tweet @WeAreRennes their fans were brilliant
On the game I hope wee Morgan has convinced the doubters (couldn't believe the height he jumped to get a header on target in the first half),Greg Taylor is Celtic quality alright Calums consistency is unbelievable and the rest of the team were merely excellent. Hope we can get La Gran Murala signed up,great to see Mikey back :love::love::love:

Enjoyed the game last night ,atmosphere was decent but i hope everything gets sorted out with the GB because it just isnae the same without them.Thought Christie was a stand out last night and was delighted to see wee Mickey coming on and getting a goal,what a player he is!Special mention for the Rennes fans aswell ,thought they were superb ☘

'A 3-1 win and three Scottish goalscorers. I must say I kinda like that stat,' Niall J...

Steve Clarke must be coming in his pants given that 7 Scots were on the park last night!

Hope UEFA don't ban broony like they did Ramos though

Members online

Latest posts

Back