Celtic v Rennes

(y) Of course he's lightweight. I'd have blown over in a hard breeze at 18. Off the pace? in his first start. No way! hang the wee man. Lazy as hell journalism that. If you judge anyone fully on that game yer a tool simple as that
The Daily Record
The Peepo still read that bog roll ?
The wee man looks a player and his attitude is great for a young Bhoy
Journo, would be a stretch, writing for that rag
I suppose they have to pander to the zombies
HH Bhoys & Ghirls, the future's bright...you know the rest ;P

I remember the first game I took my three sons to, when they were young and really annoying.

It was a bitter night midweek game and the rain lashed from every angle known to science, and a few yet to be classified. If I recall it was late July.

It was in the family section of the main stand, and I got there early to avoid the rush. I needn’t have bothered, as the crowd was sparser than the queue at a bar frequented by misers. Or Aberdeen fans.

Anyway, time went on and we watched the players warm up. Whose that dad? What’s his name? What position does he play? Why is the rain making me blind? That kind of vibe.

About a minute before the players came on, in fact they were heading out the tunnel. My youngest tugged my sleeve and asked.

“Dad, can we go home now?

I should have listened to the wee fanny, the game was murder, we were all soaked and the game itself might be in a corner of my mind somewhere, but unless your name is Indiana Jones, you’ve no chance of finding it.

A great day, a great laugh and to be honest, frostbite and hypothermia aren’t that bad. Who really needs ten toes and two thumbs? Snowflakes!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!

My view of the game.

Oh joy. Let me make some popcorn.

Minuses.

I’ve mentioned them.

Let's roll the tape, for those who may have missed them:

No one apart from Morgan looked anywhere near the first team out of the young players.

Disappointing lack of real class in our young players.

Ralston is shite. He needs to be loaned out or freed. Let’s face it, no cunt is going to buy him.

Yeah, that's real Daily Record material there, pal. You should get a job with them. You can dump on the bhoys just as well as they can.

But wait, there's more:

Step forward CelticTV and the utter fucking atrocious co commentators, who never shut up, talk for minutes at a time about fuck all, and NEVER FUCKING SHUT UP . . . Does every boring, monotoned cunt, working at The View get a shot at it? Imagine sharing an office with them? Day in, day out?

I would gladly share an office with any of them. By the way Celtic TV and The View, if you're reading this, I have nearly 40 years experience in news, in both print and broadcast media, and I am visa-eligible for Scotland. I have the perfect face for radio, too, so if it's voice-overs you need (especially for your growing American audience), I'm your guy.

Other than that, your report was . . . um . . . interesting.

Yeah, that's real Daily Record material there, pal. You should get a job with them. You can dump on the bhoys just as well as they can.

But wait, there's more:

I would gladly share an office with any of them. By the way Celtic TV and The View, if you're reading this, I have nearly 40 years experience in news, in both print and broadcast media, and I am visa-eligible for Scotland. I have the perfect face for radio, too, so if it's voice-overs you need (especially for your growing American audience), I'm your guy.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! Hail Hail Larry!

Larry, remember the weather mate
Stay where you are, cos it would freeze the baws aff a nun in Winter
HH

But wait, there's more:

But wait, there's more:

I’m sorry you didn’t like it. I wrote it for you especially you fucking twat.

He has plenty of heart but
Ralston is shite. He needs to be loaned out or freed. Let’s face it, no cunt is going to buy him.
yes definately needs a loan move to hone his skills and techniques. So I'm not giving up on him yet but if he stays with us now his career will never go anywhere

I’m sorry you didn’t like it. I wrote it for you especially you fucking twat.

Well, I appreciate that greatly. Thank you very much, you rancid douchenozzle.

One more thing:

About a minute before the players came on, in fact they were heading out the tunnel. My youngest tugged my sleeve and asked.

“Dad, can we go home now?

I should have listened to the wee fanny,

What kind of father calls his son a "wee fanny" in public?

Members online

Latest posts

Back