Celtic v Rennes

Taking the wee fella to his first game tomorrow so hope its a decent game and we see a few of the new bhoys in action?Anybody else goin?

Make sure you record him as he walks out into paradise for the 1st time. I've seen a few videos and the kids faces are priceless. Cant wait to take my wee girl to a match at celtic park. Took her on the tour last year and she loved it.

Make sure you record him as he walks out into paradise for the 1st time. I've seen a few videos and the kids faces are priceless. Cant wait to take my wee girl to a match at celtic park. Took her on the tour last year and she loved it.
Lubo makes a good point there P.
I took my nephew to his first game. We came in as Bobo was running to the touchline. He was about 3 feet in front of us. My nephew's face was a picture. I didn't catch the moment as I was hiding behind him :) Was like Jurassic Park when the dinosaurs are legging it along!
A great moment though P I hope it's an amazing day for you both!

Its really his second time Lubo ?don't think he was that impressed at the Petrov charity game,probably wonderin who all the old fellas were ? HH mate

Lubo makes a good point there P.
I took my nephew to his first game. We came in as Bobo was running to the touchline. He was about 3 feet in front of us. My nephew's face was a picture. I didn't catch the moment as I was hiding behind him :) Was like Jurassic Park when the dinosaurs are legging it along!
A great moment though P I hope it's an amazing day for you both!
Cheers Niall lookin forward to it ?

Its really his second time Lubo ?don't think he was that impressed at the Petrov charity game,probably wonderin who all the old fellas were ? HH mate

I took my wee girls to see Celtic development squad play athlitico Bilbao youngsters at woking stadium. Told her it was the senior squad. She wasnt happy that she never saw brown. Mind you she did get to see Henderson, kouassi and french eddy. I believe johnston may have been playing to so she got to see some quality players. Mind you eddy was poor. It was the season he signed on loan from PSG. He must have been thinking about his decision to come play in the hoops. PSG youth setup - travelling around france, glorious weather
Celtic youth setup - rain soaked night in a run down stadium in woking. ???

I took my wee girls to see Celtic development squad play athlitico Bilbao youngsters at woking stadium. Told her it was the senior squad. She wasnt happy that she never saw brown. Mind you she did get to see Henderson, kouassi and french eddy. I believe johnston may have been playing to so she got to see some quality players. Mind you eddy was poor. It was the season he signed on loan from PSG. He must have been thinking about his decision to come play in the hoops. PSG youth setup - travelling around france, glorious weather
Celtic youth setup - rain soaked night in a run down stadium in woking. ???
Haha am sure they wouldnt have known the difference mate,some quality players you mentioned there.There was a time when i thought big Eddy wisnae good enough believe it or not but im glad we signed him ,class act and always delivers when it matters ☘

Haha am sure they wouldnt have known the difference mate,some quality players you mentioned there.There was a time when i thought big Eddy wisnae good enough believe it or not but im glad we signed him ,class act and always delivers when it matters ☘

True. There was quite a lot of Celtic fans at the match. Same as me. Guys from scotland who had moved down south and wanted to bring their kids to see the hoops. There was about 150 to 200 fans there. Everyone was cursing eddy. "Hes useless, send him back to PSG" he didnt look interested at all. He may have thought he should have been back up the road playing for the 1st team. They were playing aberdeen. 3-0. KT scored in the match. We were all watching the development squad and our phones at the same time ??

True. There was quite a lot of Celtic fans at the match. Same as me. Guys from scotland who had moved down south and wanted to bring their kids to see the hoops. There was about 150 to 200 fans there. Everyone was cursing eddy. "Hes useless, send him back to PSG" he didnt look interested at all. He may have thought he should have been back up the road playing for the 1st team. They were playing aberdeen. 3-0. KT scored in the match. We were all watching the development squad and our phones at the same time ??
Think havin the other 2 French boys would've helped him a lot ,he can hing aboot wae big Jullien if Ntcham leaves ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back