Celtic v Ross County game thread.....all posts in here

Answer the question then who are these players yea keep rattling oan about

So when Sutty or Big Jihn sats we need five players do you expect them to ge named? Or, like me, do you agree we need, as a minimum, a goalie, two CBs now Jozo is off, a LB, a winger toput pressure on Forrest and Ely.

We pay a guy reportedly a couple of hundred grand to find players in the areas we need. He was quoted as saying ye was looking at over 200. He is the guy you shoukd direct thst question to. If you employ ke then I would soend every hour tracking them down. I know what we need and he is paid to do a job. If he cant then get him.to fuck. Dont get me wrong the guy has Lawell to convince, so not easy, but to he sitting a week to go when we have shipped out ten players and list Hayes, Gordon and Jozo without anybody in line to come in. I think thats fucking deplorable. . Ask the people who are paid a fortune what the fuck they are doing.

Knowing lawell wont want to spend fuck all makes putting names of quality up a waste if time. He will go for loans or cunts who no one has heard of, but are cheap. That's the 9nky certainty I can see. Loans and all others for bargain basement prices. I hope he proves me wrong, and I will he the first to celebrate him.shutting me up. I wont hold my breath, but no cunt will be happier than me if he gets not just players to ensure 10 but CL qualification. Hes the key to our season. Not me. Send that cunt an email asking him what hes doing. .then post his reply. And we xan take it from there.

So when Sutty or Big Jihn sats we need five players do you expect them to ge named? Or, like me, do you agree we need, as a minimum, a goalie, two CBs now Jozo is off, a LB, a winger toput pressure on Forrest and Ely.

We pay a guy reportedly a couple of hundred grand to find players in the areas we need. He was quoted as saying ye was looking at over 200. He is the guy you shoukd direct thst question to. If you employ ke then I would soend every hour tracking them down. I know what we need and he is paid to do a job. If he cant then get him.to fuck. Dont get me wrong the guy has Lawell to convince, so not easy, but to he sitting a week to go when we have shipped out ten players and list Hayes, Gordon and Jozo without anybody in line to come in. I think thats fucking deplorable. . Ask the people who are paid a fortune what the fuck they are doing.

Knowing lawell wont want to spend fuck all makes putting names of quality up a waste if time. He will go for loans or cunts who no one has heard of, but are cheap. That's the 9nky certainty I can see. Loans and all others for bargain basement prices. I hope he proves me wrong, and I will he the first to celebrate him.shutting me up. I wont hold my breath, but no cunt will be happier than me if he gets not just players to ensure 10 but CL qualification. Hes the key to our season. Not me. Send that cunt an email asking him what hes doing. .then post his reply. And we xan take it from there.
That you been winded 🍼 no interested whit big john or Sutton say big long rant about fuck all , your the wan on here dripping every fuckin day who are these fuckin players you keep going oan about or are you gonna hit the , that’s no ma job like last week 😂😂

Agree with most of that but see Lawell getting it again KT was under contract if KT didn’t want to go KT doesn’t go his sell on price was hardly going down

That's the thing but mate Lawell's reputation proceeds him and rightly so. He has shown many times over that he has no issues selling off our best talents whether the circumstances are right or not.

No matter how much of a negative impact it may have to the team on the pitch he will always sell and try to push a deal through when he thinks the price is right even if the timing of it couldn't be worse.

Lawell can be both an asset and a detriment, no doubt he's negotiated some great deals and made the club lots of money but when it comes to the timing of selling players on especially he has been too keen to push ahead regardless of whether it's right for the team at that particular moment in time or whether holding out for a bigger fee may be worth holding firm for a bit longer.

I said at the time of KT's sale £25m wasn't even close to being enough and that if the deal really had to go ahead then we should have pushed for far more (£40m) given the timing of it absolutely stunk for us from a footballing perspective. Now they're laughing at how cheap they got him and how much of a steal he was. Said the same with Van Dijk and Dembele.

It's not the fact that Lawell & the board sell our best players that really pisses me off mate, that's just part of football as we have to generate income as a club, players want to move etc. it's their timing and over-eagerness to sell that pisses me off.

Timing matters, both in terms of when it's least harmful to our success on the pitch and when the possibility of generating a bigger fee is a possibility.

That's the thing but mate Lawell's reputation proceeds him and rightly so. He has shown many times over that he has no issues selling off our best talents whether the circumstances are right or not.

No matter how much of a negative impact it may have to the team on the pitch he will always sell and try to push a deal through when he thinks the price is right even if the timing of it couldn't be worse.

Lawell can be both an asset and a detriment, no doubt he's negotiated some great deals and made the club lots of money but when it comes to the timing of selling players on especially he has been too keen to push ahead regardless of whether it's right for the team at that particular moment in time or whether holding out for a bigger fee may be worth holding firm for a bit longer.

I said at the time of KT's sale £25m wasn't even close to being enough and that if the deal really had to go ahead then we should have pushed for far more (£40m) given the timing of it absolutely stunk for us from a footballing perspective. Now they're laughing at how cheap they got him and much of a steal he was. Said the same with Van Dijk and Dembele.

It's not the fact that Lawell & the board sell our best players that really pisses me off mate, that's just part of football as we have to generate income as a club, players want to move etc. it's their timing and over-eagerness to sell that pisses me off.

Timing matters, both in terms of when it's least harmful to our success on the pitch and when the possibility of generating a bigger fee is a possibility.
Read that shadow and I’m just gonna pass mate may come back oan it next may but

I said at the time of KT's sale £25m wasn't even close to being enough and that if the deal really had to go ahead then we should have pushed for far more (£40m) given the timing of it absolutely stunk for us from a footballing perspective. Now they're laughing at how cheap they got him and how much of a steal he was. Said the same with Van Dijk and Dembele.

A lot of what you say resonates with me.....but if a player wants a move and agitates for one what can you do?.....they very well may down tools or just go through the motions.....or even run their contract down like some have done previously.....Eddie had a stinker today.....I hope his head is in the right place or he’s for the off.....Christie is another one along with Ajer who very well may be looking for the big bucks somewhere else.....this season is going to be a roller coaster ride methinks.....I just hope some of these players don’t let us down...

If Eddy looks uninterested...thats a furst fur him....I really hope that he's no got an eye on gettin a move :unsure: ......Really hope no
I don't think we should panick yet about Eddie going anywhere soon. I think he tried today but sometimes with Eddie it's a bit of genius and other days it just doesn't happen. It's not a coincidence that Eddy and Celtic started hammering teams when we went 2 up top. Then again as ive3already sId the "big 5" leagues are still ongoing and when they finish we'll worry🤣🤣🤣

Back