Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

The stupidity of DD knows no bounds. Tells the moron Lennon that the Milan game is his last chance. That’s right, a dead rubber game. Lennon will of course field our top players in a utterly pointless exercise. No doubt some of them will get injured further adding to the likelihood we’ll blow the next league match as well.
What a shower of shite we have in Lennon, DD, and PL.
Do you remember the motto"We are all Neil Lennon" from the genuine Celtic fans back in the day ..Were you one of the lowlifes that was at Parkhead a few nights ago dragging MY CLUB through the gutter ???

Now all im saying is Lennon deserves the respect he is due as a Celtic Legend, nothing more

Last edited:
Do you remember the motto"We are all Neil Lennon" from the genuine Celtic fans back in the day ..Were you one of the lowlifes that was at Parkhead a few nights ago dragging my club through the gutter ???

Now all im saying is Lennon deserves the respect he is due as a Celtic Legend, nothing more
im of the opinion he is a msm hired troll

his posts are erratic, abusive and contradictory, he wants mayhem but has no positive suggestions

wouldn't be surprised if he worked on behalf of the FF

4-4-2 Diamond
Edouard Ajeti
Turnbull
Connell Soro
McGregor
Laxalt Julienne Duffy Ajer

Barkas
No' wan for bummin' despite the fact that I am fabulous. Please note the team I posted for the Ross County game and be suitably awed at my choice of Ajer at right back and my diamond midfield four ( I'd quite like to have seen Connell but young Henderson was VG and showed surprising body strength tonight delighted Hazzard got in tonight as well ) . I have only posted this in case any of you want to phone big Pete and tell him the answer to his prayers is right here on the Celtic Noise 😁😁😁😁 or maybe full a' :poop::poop::poop::poop: 😂😂😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back