Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

I know you're probably not here to make friends, but you'd probably find a lot of people on here would agree with your footballing opinions if you cut out the personal insult shite aimed at other posters and lenny.
I have posted several quite reasonable football related posts. I have received personal abuse in response. You were silent. You pompous hypocrite.

I have posted several quite reasonable football related posts. I have received personal abuse in response. You were silent. You pompous hypocrite.

Name calling again. I dont read all posts. The posts that I have read that have been aimed at you have usually been in reply to you personally abusing lennon. I have also asked you to stop with the personal abuse. I've also liked a few of your comments, as I've said, most people would agree with your views on our board and lennons tactics...but you are just looking for an argument hence the name calling. Its easy to be a keyboard gangster and call me names. Why am I a hypocrite? I think you'll find that I actually stuck up for you at the very beginning when you joined the noise and were being called a hun. I have on several occasions stuck up for new members who have only joined to attack the team. I stopped supporting you when it was quite obvious you only joined looking for arguments.

And when all I was doing was pointing out that you would probably find more people that agreed with you if you cut out the abuse you decide to start the name calling again. You obviously only come on to look for arguments. You don't want people to agree with you. If you don't get an argument you start calling people names to get one.

JC stayed in China saw conditions there with his own eyes. Lost family members to covid. Was he racist in his comments about the Chinese? No not for me, as I said I respect his opinions as I do everyone's on here. If you don't agree that's fine with me but no need to Diss an opinion because you disagree.
His original post was nothing other than pure racism.

He can try and dress it up by saying that he has lived there and explaininh his experiences, but it doesn't change what he said.

If you put lipstuck on a pig, it is still a pig.

I imagine the club is being inundated with managerial CVs right now. Any manager who has been following Lennon’s utter incompetence week in week out will know they only have to get the basics right to be feted like a god. I mean, look at our ability to defend set pieces...it has actually got worse over the last months. Unbelievable. Any half decent manager with a professional focus will fix that. I seriously don’t know what Lennon has been doing in between games these last few months but the players have actually regressed at basic football skills!
Hard to argue😏

i hope every fan that was at Parkhead lastnight is banned from ever entering Paradise again..Singing fuk Lennon etc..Lowlife scum..Lennon with all his faults is a diehard Celtic fan who won us 5 league titles , delivered 9 in a row and played in UEFA cup final..Our motto is "ull never walk alone"..

The stupidity of DD knows no bounds. Tells the moron Lennon that the Milan game is his last chance. That’s right, a dead rubber game. Lennon will of course field our top players in a utterly pointless exercise. No doubt some of them will get injured further adding to the likelihood we’ll blow the next league match as well.
What a shower of shite we have in Lennon, DD, and PL.

The stupidity of DD knows no bounds. Tells the moron Lennon that the Milan game is his last chance. That’s right, a dead rubber game. Lennon will of course field our top players in a utterly pointless exercise. No doubt some of them will get injured further adding to the likelihood we’ll blow the next league match as well.
How do you know DD told Lennon this is his last chance?You making up stories again 😂

could be worse we could have someone you rate.

Who is that btw?

how much you get paid to write a mess like a Dingwall stooge?

Who is it you want as manager?

Members online

Latest posts

Back