Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Yeah I know MD, in a season that ment so much and has delivered fuck all so far, that is really what we needed to hear, a relaxation area and a getting to know you session. Have they also thought about putting a boxing ring into it to help sort all there differences as that might make more sense on what we are hearing
Never heard the likes in ma life John,it's hippie trippy,tree huggin pish, phuqin man up get oot there and fight for the cause,ah can handle gettin beat,if we've fought like phuq, but this ,yer no pamperin us enough shite, is rippin ma knittin! 🍺 :mad:

Never heard the likes in ma life John,it's hippie trippy,tree huggin pish, phuqin man up get oot there and fight for the cause,ah can handle gettin beat,if we've fought like phuq, but this ,yer no pamperin us enough shite, is rippin ma knittin! 🍺 :mad:
Didn't you offer your knitting skills to DD to help the cause in the relaxation area or did the bastard enforce the ban on Stella

Didn't you offer your knitting skills to DD to help the cause in the relaxation area or did the bastard enforce the ban on Stella
Ah remember an interview graeme peeniss did when he joined Liverpool, he asked Joe Fagan,what he wanted him to do. Fagan said 'your an international footballer and your askin me how to play,get out there and phuqin do what we signed you to do'!

Ah remember an interview graeme peeniss did when he joined Liverpool, he asked Joe Fagan,what he wanted him to do. Fagan said 'your an international footballer and your askin me how to play,get out there and phuqin do what we signed you to do'!
They were the good old days where team spirit and fight ment something, it is still relevant today but game has gone so tectnical that if a player is not told what to do then they can play like they don't know what to do.
Anyway what are you knitting as at a guess with our form the demand for Willey warmers for the pricks at ipox could be down

A lot been said,fingers pointed at problems,meeting held with players and team but to days the test to see if ment anything to all involved, there is no more time for debate or excuses,whatever team is put out today they must show that they want to play for Celtic after January we can't change history ( thou some have tried) but we can plan for the future,hope it starts today HH

Those predicting we’ll have a clean sheet today are deluded. Virtually any team can score against us at the moment. We have no midfield and an unfit, shambolic defence. Ross County will have dedicated all their preparation to exploiting what everyone but Neil Lennon can see. We’ll win, but don’t be surprised by a 4-2 scoreline.

Why is Scott Brown still Captain? I could accept him retaining the captaincy despite his poor form if he was at least a major presence on the pitch, shouting instructions, urging guys on, motivating, inspiring etc. But he’s not only playing shite he’s anonymous as well. Give the armband to CalMac. For good.

From a reliable source. The same source that told me that Duffy wasn't fit to play against the Huns because of having teeth removed and having an abscess in his mouth. But was made play. Which was admitted a week or so after the game by Lennon. Along with several other snippets of info which have been proved correct.
Scant proof mate. maybe next time you hear something you try to post it beforehand. That's if you believe your source.

But it is Demond so go ahead and bring in a shrink and buy a couple of dem der sofas. Couldn't make it up.

This is the start of a trophy defence today so let's see some evidence they really want to hold on to it.

Can't even begin to hazard a guess at the team selection today but I know players I DON'T want to start.

Please let's have no... Brown, Ntcham, Duffy, Elyounoussi or Frimpong anywhere near the starting eleven.

Other than those five NL could just draw lots. As far as I'm concerned the replacements couldn't be worse.

Members online

Latest posts

Back