Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Between 1991 and 1997 , we won 1 trophy
Between 2017 and 2020 , we won 11 trophies

A remarkable achievement but all good things must come to an end sometime

Now is the time for the new guard to step up

not sure about this Eddie Howe nonsense.....I know who i want

Both lawwell and Lenny should go. Probably won't though. Although Lennon's squad management and loyalty to underperforming favourites is abysmal, none of this can absolve the players themselves. They have been disgraceful. No fight, no desire and no pride in performance. Anyone who wants to leave then fucking go right now.
None are irreplaceable. Too many faint hearted, fair weather players at our club. We need determination, fight, grit and most of all players who care.
We can criticise Ajeti or Eduard but honestly the midfield did not create chances for them. That is our biggest problem.
Can't write any more. Too fucking scunnered.

We are in a position now where we need a manager who can bring players to the club,no point in looking at a run of the mill manager we have a league full of them the biggest being at Parkhead.
If we are to recover and make a challenge for what we have left then we need to get somebody in asap and that somebody has to be a face the players would die for..they certainly did not die for this one..

HH.

DD, PL and NL probably chuckled to themselves about this Ross County game. Yes, batter the minnows 5-0 and the morons will forget all the rubbish before and hand over their cash. Lennon, in his delusion, probably genuinely believed he only had to turn up today and the win was in the bag.
If the 10 matters to you then today’s result was the best possible outcome.
It has left DD, PL and Lennon with no hiding place.

Welcome Lee totally agree, I've been saying for weeks now it's the first time in my lifetime ( 60) I can remember us playing without at least one winger, even on the bench if needed.

And the long ball tactic to nobody gets right on my tits.
Makes the Jonny Hayes decision all more baffling , and karamoko , hasn’t been anywhere near team , reading between lines sounds like he not signing contract , but play him , might change his mind getting chance imo .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back