Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

I blame the Chinese filthy scum bastards....but, of course the uneducated on here won't agree or understand why.

If Covid hadn't been allowed to escape the rancid filthy yellow people and kept or controlled in-house there would have been 60.000 fans in our park today and absolutely no fucking way that team would have got away with their lackadaisical attitude on the park or anytime this season.

ALL hell would have broke loose if County's time-wasters got away with that, Clancy would be minced and Celtic would be 4 goals up......or else!

We would be top of the league having beaten the hun scum last time out and on to win the league...I am convinced of that.
We need our support to gee us to victory...to play better than we are doing right now.
Sevco are shite and don't need fans to get the best from them.....shite can't get better no-matter what happens.
Celtic aren't playing well without their support.

Pathogenic transference all thought to be Chinese origins in the last 20 years are;

H5N1 (AVIAN FLU......CHINESE BIRD FLU),

MERS (MIDDLE EAST RESPIRATORY... CHINESE ORIGIN), FIRST IDENTIFIED IN SAUDI CAMELS RELATED TO COVID - CoV--2

SARS CoV-2 (SEVERE ACUTE RESPIRATORY)

CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19 (FORMERLY NOVEL 2019 -nCoV) PREVIOUSLY SARS CoV-2 (WUHAN PROVINCE CHINA)

THE LANCET 2020
Get a fekn grip.

Apart from the fact that yer just plain wrong blaming all our woes on Covid your comments 'Chinese filthy scum bastards' and 'rancid filthy yellow people' are a fucking disgrace.

Have a fucking word with yourself!
Just had a word with mysel' and another 5 Celtic fans, and all agree with my statement If you bothered yer arse reading my post in its entirety...... I agree we are our own worse enemy but without a Chinese originated filthy disease and a full stadium, we would be in a much better place.....of that there's no doubt.

Apart from the fact that yer just plain wrong blaming all our woes on Covid your comments 'Chinese filthy scum bastards' and 'rancid filthy yellow people' are a fucking disgrace.

Have a fucking word with yourself!
Covid isny tae blame fur us being PISH, THE PLAYERS ARE 100%!!🤬🤬🤬🤬.. If its bcoz of Lennon they're STILL TAE BLAME!! NO FIGHT, NO HEART, DONT CARE!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just had a word with mysel' and another 5 Celtic fans, and all agree with my statement If you bothered yer arse reading my post in its entirety...... I agree we are our own worse enemy but without a Chinese originated filthy disease full stadium, we would be in a much better place.....of that there's no doubt.

I did read yer post in it's entirety and I still think yer talking pish and yer comments are a fucking disgrace!

Just had a word with mysel' and another 5 Celtic fans, and all agree with my statement If you bothered yer arse reading my post in its entirety...... I agree we are our own worse enemy but without a Chinese originated filthy disease and a full stadium, we would be in a much better place.....of that there's no doubt.
Fuck sake you make Tyrone sound like a saint.

This must be about money. The Board are just not up for getting a new manager and funding a squad rebuild.
We have shelled out for season tickets for games we knew we would not see and this is what we get back. Incompetent, clueless management and pampered egotistical players who can't get their act together against Ross County!

This must be about money. The Board are just not up for getting a new manager and funding a squad rebuild.
We have shelled out for season tickets for games we knew we would not see and this is what we get back. Incompetent, clueless management and pampered egotistical players who can't get their act together against Ross County!
The players are good enough. The manager is the weak link.

Back