Celtic v Ross County - Saturday 25 January kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
CELTIC have a rare home match tomorrow when Ross County are the visitors in the Premiership match that will see the Champions extend their lead at the top of the table to 5 points with a victory. That will pile the pressure on to the Rangers who were unimpressive to say the least in their 1-0 win over St Mirren at Ibrox in midweek. They travel through to Edinburgh to play their cousins who are currently adrift at the bottom of the league so are desperate for points. The Rangers dropped points on their last visit to Tynecastle so it's up to Celtic to make sure that we take care of our own business then watch what happens on Sunday.

It's getting difficult to predict Neil Lennon's teams these days as Sandman pointed out in his Definitive Ratings after Wednesday's 3-1 win at Rugby Park. We've had a diamond in midfield at Firhill and a return to the 3-5-2 of the MON era at Killie where plastic pitch specialst Greg Taylor was left on the bench while Jozo - with his dodgy knees - was played on that plastic surface for the first time was it?

So how will we line-up tomorrow? If it's 3-5-2 the team could look like this...

Forster

Ajer, Jullien, Simunovic

Forrest, Ntcham, Brown, McGregor, Hayes

Griffiths, Edouard

Or maybe for 4 -4 diamond - 2

Forster

Bauer, Ajer, Jullien, Taylor

Brown

Ntcham, McGregor

Rogic

Griffiths, Edouard.

Plenty of options and hopefully whichever way Lenny goes, there will be plenty of goals...

Prediction - Celtic 3-0 Ross County.

All comments here...

If we go out concentrate on ourselves then a big win is in the bag. Don't worry about so called honest mistakes from the officials, just get the three points no matter how they come and enjoy job done. This is now the time for cool heads and and a deadly strike force. HH ☘️☘️

Cannae see Forrest playing in a 3-5-2 Hoopy. 🍺unless ye pick 12 players..........
I was referring to WCBs team Mick, I agree doesn't really work for Forrest, looking forward to Elyounoussi and Elhamed coming back that'll give us more options.
I like 2 up front and Griff and Eddy had some great link up play on Wednesday, that could tear the shit out of most teams, 4-4-2 is also an option.

I was referring to WCBs team Mick, I agree doesn't really work for Forrest, looking forward to Elyounoussi and Elhamed coming back that'll give us more options.
I like 2 up front and Griff and Eddy had some great link up play on Wednesday, that could tear the shit out of most teams, 4-4-2 is also an option.
Huv tae agree hoopy. Griff and eddy worked really well midweek. Whatever else we do we should stick with 2 up front for as long as possible 👍

Back