Celtic v Ross County - Scottish Premiership Saturday 19 October 3pm - all comments here

If you're not going to take my well calculated, fully analyzed predictions seriously bridie then I may just stop parting with my wisdom....what a loss that would be!!!

I'm thinking that folk don't realise or appreciate the effort you go to every week, Lubo. Pouring over all those stats, using quantum physics, statistics and even a slide rule along with your God given natural talent. I've got your back pal, ignore the rest.

Today, 19 October is my wedding anniversary and unlike some I've never forgotten about it ever. The tables at my wedding, back in 1991, were named as follows...Beattie, Donnelly, Fallon, Fernie, Evans, Peacock, Tully, Collins, McPhail, Wilson and Mochan.

Here's why...

Today, 19 October is my wedding anniversary and unlike some I've never forgotten about it ever. The tables at my wedding, back in 1991, were named as follows...Beattie, Donnelly, Fallon, Fernie, Evans, Peacock, Tully, Collins, McPhail, Wilson and Mochan.

Here's why...

Happy wedding anniversary David. All the best to you and your wife.💚

Here's why...

Wishing you a Very Happy Anniversary
The start to a great weekend
COYBIG
HH

Wish it was a noon kickoff. 3 pm translates to 7 am here and that's when I start work.

Will go with 3-0 Hoops and each score will come when I walk out of my office to do something.
"Hush yo mouth child !!"
3 hours more kip, is gold
At half three in the morning here, it wid freeze the baws. aff the Mother Superior and it's not much warmer at 7 am, but it'll do for me ;-)
Have a great day tomorrow Larry, I'm sure the Bhoys will come through and it'll be another three points for the Champions
HH

Back