Celtic v Ross County - Scottish Premiership Saturday 19 October 3pm - all comments here

That is strange. They were adamant yesterday on Radio Shortbread that Celtic were back at the top of the league, even though it would only be for less than 24 hours! Gedditrightupyouse! The Hoops are back where we rightly belong - TOP. Let's make sure that it remains like this until the end of the season!
Heard that yesterday BB,they jist cannae help themselves phuq em! 🍺 😹

Watched the Huns-JamTarts. Sevco played in desperation most of the game, very disorganized. Hearts were, well, Hearts. Anyone who thinks that Sevco has any shot at anything, if they continue like this, is overdosing on Deludamol.

The future looks good for us. Now to smash the fash on Thursday -- crush Nazio!

Just watched that mob .how the fuck they're anywhere near the tap is beyond me .mini huns keeper never even had a save to make. Ball fell luckily to duffer and even then he nearly fell ower his own feet. That shower a cnts are fuckin useless. We'll surely gie them a good kicking at paradise but we'll watch Porto gie them a skelping first. COYBIG

Just watched that mob .how the fuck they're anywhere near the tap is beyond me .mini huns keeper never even had a save to make. Ball fell luckily to duffer and even then he nearly fell ower his own feet. That shower a cnts are fuckin useless. We'll surely gie them a good kicking at paradise but we'll watch Porto gie them a skelping first. COYBIG
Aye but Ryan kunt is Gaunna tear everyone apart! Couldn't be trusted to put polish oan the first teams boots! £7.5m 😂😂 Roll up the circus is in town get yir donkey ears with every season ticket....have a hob nob and cuppa! 😉😂😂

Wee Ross County got their arses well and truly handed to them yesterday and should count themselves lucky it wasn't double figures. If we'd been as ruthlessly clinical in the first 45 as we were in the second then it would've been an almighty pumping that County would've spent the rest of the season struggling to recover from!

Again feels wrong to single anybody out because it was an excellent all round performance, some of the quick one touch football the bhoys played was straight out the top drawer and had the County players looking so dazed and confused you'd have thought they had been smoking the green instead of playing against it, but I think it's only fair to highlight the performances of Eddy and Elyounoussi who were outstanding. These 2 combined brilliantly up top to rip County to absolute shreds and their link up play alongside Calmac was ridiculously good at times.

Also, just like his first outing in Celtic colours, young Frimpong showed he has every chance of developing into a top player with yet another fine performance, took him a wee while to get motoring but he grew into the game over the 90 mins and was a handful for County. Impressive young player!

Great confidence booster for the bhoys ahead of Lazio, who I reckon on this form we could turn over quite convincingly on Thursday night. Obviously they're far superior opposition to Ross County but we looked really sharp and fresh yesterday and I think Lazio might just be getting us at the wrong tme. Here's hoping.

All that utter shite about the Celtic family the board spout shown for what it really is. Utter Vomit. It's all about money the bastards they are. Making it impossible to watch games is shameful. If any board arse lickers want to come on and tell me how they are doing the right thing please just fuck off. Every support can watch their team except us. Our board are a shower of cunts.
Yeah I'd want the help of my family so I can do something illegal and cost THEM money
HH 🍀

Have you never watched a game illegally as you put it? Or a film? All other teams can be watched in the same way.
Off course I've watched a match or film illegally (that's not me putting illegally in that's the law) I have noticed that WB/DISNEY @ PARAMOUNT like CELTIC don't make it easier for me to stream (Bastards) don't you think with all the money they make out of movies that they would make an exception for the sick people or people who live a distance from a cinema (double Bastards) go figure

Members online

Back