Celtic v Ross County - Scottish Premiership Saturday 19 October 3pm - all comments here

Off course I've watched a match or film illegally (that's not me putting illegally in that's the law) I have noticed that WB/DISNEY @ PARAMOUNT like CELTIC don't make it easier for me to stream (Bastards) don't you think with all the money they make out of movies that they would make an exception for the sick people or people who live a distance from a cinema (double Bastards) go figure
Don't you go getting old then Jinxy, and whatever you do don't get sick enough to have to stay at home or you might have to look for a stream instead of watching old Disney pirate movies. :LOL::cool::LOL:

Don't you go getting old then Jinxy, and whatever you do don't get sick enough to have to stay at home or you might have to look for a stream instead of watching old Disney pirate movies. :LOL::cool::LOL:
Shit!! Couldn't you have told me this 20 years ago?? I would have stopped getting old then. I've got 5 children and 6 grandchildren so probably got all the Disney stuff at home anyway.

Off course I've watched a match or film illegally (that's not me putting illegally in that's the law) I have noticed that WB/DISNEY @ PARAMOUNT like CELTIC don't make it easier for me to stream (Bastards) don't you think with all the money they make out of movies that they would make an exception for the sick people or people who live a distance from a cinema (double Bastards) go figure

I never heard Disney refer to their customers as family. What they have done is go way beyond my other team to prevent people on these islands watch home games when we are pulling in crowds of circa 60,000. As I said in other posts I would have turned a
blind eye to allow any Celtic fan who can't go for whatever the reason, be that financial or distance, to watch like all other fans of other clubs.

I must have a different view of what family means.

I never heard Disney refer to their customers as family. What they have done is go way beyond my other team to prevent people on these islands watch home games when we are pulling in crowds of circa 60,000. As I said in other posts I would have turned a
blind eye to allow any Celtic fan who can't go for whatever the reason, be that financial or distance, to watch like all other fans of other clubs.

I must have a different view of what family means.
You must have different views to what family means to most people if you want your family to help you steal (illegally) streaming. That could cost them money in the long run. Don't forget that people worldwide (don't know the numbers) are having to pay for this service.

You must have different views to what family means to most people if you want your family to help you steal (illegally) streaming. That could cost them money in the long run. Don't forget that people worldwide (don't know the numbers) are having to pay for this service.
Did you or members of your own family ever make a photocopy?

Did you or members of your own family ever make a photocopy?
Yes they and I did, but not all photocopying is illegal. And I've already stated that I have streamed Celtic games. If you read back you will see that we're not arguing about using streaming sites but whether the club should help supporters stream illegally, matches in there home

Yes they and I did, but not all photocopying is illegal. And I've already stated that I have streamed Celtic games. If you read back you will see that we're not arguing about using streaming sites but whether the club should help supporters stream illegally, matches in there home

I think the club should allow people here to purchase celtic tv and screen games live.

there is nothing like the atmosphere of the live show and i dont think it would deter ST uptake one bit.

going what people say about the streams they stop n start so those without ST’s whatever the reason would possibly be happy to pay for this service rather than stream.

who knows.

I think the club should allow people here to purchase celtic tv and screen games live.

there is nothing like the atmosphere of the live show and i dont think it would deter ST uptake one bit.

going what people say about the streams they stop n start so those without ST’s whatever the reason would possibly be happy to pay for this service rather than stream.

who knows.
I couldn't agree more. But at the moment they can't offer such a deal. So do you think that they the club should make it easier for people to stream matches???

I couldn't agree more. But at the moment they can't offer such a deal. So do you think that they the club should make it easier for people to stream matches???

No i get what your saying but wishful thinking i like my option better 👍

My argument is you are not stealing the game by watching the stream you are merely resetting goods that heve been made available and easily found. The fact that all football is available on the streams for the whole of the EPL, SPFL and all other divisions across the world, therefore begs the question as to who is and who has access to the footage to setup the streams and who are the main benefactors from the streams, this then leads to the conclusion that the streaming is done by people who make revenue from streaming and advertising,
Joe bloggs does not have the ability to stream games from al over the world or have the technology therefore its an inside job capturing all media images and putting them out, these streams cover all channels from sky to BT and others who are all major companies and the fact they do not stamp it out shows the power of advertising revenue, these games have been paid for ten times over.
Microsoft windows is the biggest operating system on the planet and the whole of the worlds IT illerate know how to use it as do non IT illerates (most on here using computers are likely to have windows) and the reason for this is Microsoft allowed their product to be copied allowing users to gain the skills to use it and allowed themselves to be reliant on it going forward and this meant that competition who did not allow their operating systems to be copied and learned ensured that Microsoft without breaking sweat gained a fair monopoly in their product, the choice was there for the user to make a choice, however he/she choose what he/she was comfortable with and had learned and most learned using free downloadable copies or some on old PCs perhaps handed down containing windows , Microsoft knew the outcome would be favourable, when the user choose their next new PC or upgrade, they would have most certainly had choosen one with windows installed, companies would use windows knowing they had a ready made employable employee already versed in PC skills using windows.

It is crazy Jinxy, it should defo be the same rule for all teams fans but ours are getting sweet fa as usual. 👍
What gets me is if Celtic can block these streams so easily, why aren't the EPL??? Have they or Celtic got something up there sleeves???

What gets me is if Celtic can block these streams so easily, why aren't the EPL??? Have they or Celtic got something up there sleeves???

I don’t know Jinxy. Wonder if Celtic are maybe trying to push ST prices up?

not sure about epl as they and everyone else’s fans don’t seem to be shortchanged per say.

I don’t know Jinxy. Wonder if Celtic are maybe trying to push ST prices up?

not sure about epl as they and everyone else’s fans don’t seem to be shortchanged per say.
Don't think it's anything to do with ST prices, there's a big waiting list at £10 a wait. But the EPL have been taking companies to court for streaming live matches, so why don't they ask Celtic how they do it and save on court costs?? The amount of complaints on Celtic sites there doing something right (or wrong depending on your view)

Don't think it's anything to do with ST prices, there's a big waiting list at £10 a wait. But the EPL have been taking companies to court for streaming live matches, so why don't they ask Celtic how they do it and save on court costs?? The amount of complaints on Celtic sites there doing something right (or wrong depending on your view)

Oh right never thought of that.

yeah i know we have a huge waiting list, i was thinking when demand is high you can call your price 👍

your’s seems more plausible.

So which type of companies are being taken to court? Is it the streaming companies?

i don’t know Jinxy, i don’t really get a lot of English news 😊

Oh right never thought of that.

yeah i know we have a huge waiting list, i was thinking when demand is high you can call your price 👍

your’s seems more plausible.

So which type of companies are being taken to court? Is it the streaming companies?

i don’t know Jinxy, i don’t really get a lot of English news 😊
They seem to be targeting pub chains at the moment but I'm wondering if they are trying to get a deal for
15-00 ko on a Saturday

They seem to be targeting pub chains at the moment but I'm wondering if they are trying to get a deal for
15-00 ko on a Saturday

Aw i remember that a few years back the prices to show a game sky rocketted and boozers started streaming from other countries.

there was a landmark case that was lost by an independent boozer down there and everyone was watching that closely because the ordinary person and publican felt there was a monopoly and reckoned the husband n wife publicans could win.

well they lost and the fine was scary so remember speaking to my publican mate who said he would stream as soon as they won but when they didn’t nearly every pub up here stopped showing football because the rates were so extortionate it wasn’t financially viable.

As general information.....I had problems streaming the game v Ross County.....all I could get was the audio with no picture.....and I was streaming from outside the UK.....I contacted Celtic TV by email and eventually I was told that I could no longer stream the game using my laptop and a HDMI cable to my big screen tv and I would have to use chromecaster now instead.....so it looks like I’m up shit creek without a paddle until I buy chromecaster.....and I subscribe to Celtic TV and I’m streaming legally.....this is bloody annoying and there was no warning from Celtic TV this was going to happen.....so, if anyone knows how to overcome this issue I’d be glad to hear it

Latest posts

Back