Celtic v Ross County - Sunday 29th November

Gary67

No point moaning anymore, the manager is going nowhere, the malaise continues unabated until the next embarrassment. Hopefully not this game, more likely humiliation in the San Siro.
But for the current problems this would have been an ideal opportunity to give a couple of youngsters a game, maybe Harper and Connell following on from their good performances midweek, or, heaven forbid, a couple of players we've signed before locking them in a cupboard may get a run out, Soro, Barkas, Turnbull spring to mind (Turnbull may still be self isolating?).
It'll be the same old, same old team selection and a mixture of kamikaze defending coupled with a good 20 mins/35 mins/45 mins* delete where appropriate from NL's post match interview.
A narrow 1 goal win.
Just realised, after saying no point moaning anymore I then proceeded to moan again. :ROFLMAO:

I understand Gary it certainly has been the moan a minute season so far.
Regarding the match I have became so disillusioned with everything that I have no idea how lenny will approach this game.
I would have thought a good result last night would have opened the door for many of the fringe players, but we have already seen lenny don't seem like one who likes change to much, so not expecting to many either.
If I had any choice in the matter would be very few if any starting from last night

Who would have thought in March that we would be in the mess we find ourselves in just now, I hear people saying we are only a couple of points worse of than this time last season that may be true but there is a world of difference in the way the team is playing and there general attitude of acceptance to the situation were they are all looking at each other to do do something rather than stepping up and that goes for the coaching team and CEO. The collapse each game is unbelievable and unacceptable if it isn't sorted out sharpish then there could be so much damage it could take us a while to come back from it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back