Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Where's Karamoko? About as muxh chance of Lennon giving him a game as "Henderson Turnbull or Connell".
Stop the madness.
Enough is enough.
How about appointing a proper, competent manager.
I mean like seriously what the fuck is Lennon's KPI?

The tried and tested players don't deserve another manager
I'd only keep a few...I think a Duffy Julien partnership given games would shore up our soft centre and would lead from the back
The midfield 4 needs a complete overhaul
Up front we need a partnership to develop

1. Barkas

2. Elhamed
3. Laxalt
4. Duffy
5. Jullien

7. Frimpong
6. Turnbull
10. Rogic
11. McGregor

8. Elyounoussi
9. Ajeti/Klimala

Don't know if Eddy will be fit, but I think Elyounoussi has the makings of a striker if he gets played there steadily enough. At least he can fucking header a ball.

Subs.

Bain, Welsh, Taylor, Soro, Oko-Flex, Dembele, Christie.

Get McGregor on set-pieces and make sure he has chalk on his boots up the left.

Where's Karamoko? About as muxh chance of Lennon giving him a game as "Henderson Turnbull or Connell".
Stop the madness.
Enough is enough.
How about appointing a proper, competent manager.
I mean like seriously what the fuck is Lennon's KPI?
I’ll tell you what, the bhoy dembeles contract up at end of season
Hell go elsewhere for football at this rate as he’s not had a sniff

I personally don't think he will make it as a pro....reckon he will be like that other young prodige we had...can't mind his name
Massive leap from being a standout in age group and minor football to going up against seasoned hammerthrowers, Docco.

Could be that he'd stand a better chance playing in a less physical league on the continent, but I'd love to be proven wrong and find that we've unearthed a wee gem that wants to run at and take players on.

Massive leap from being a standout in age group and minor football to going up against seasoned hammerthrowers, Docco.

Could be that he'd stand a better chance playing in a less physical league on the continent, but I'd love to be proven wrong and find that we've unearthed a wee gem that wants to run at and take players on.
A wee gem 🤣
We call them assets at celtic 🤷‍♂️

Wurr best prospects are saddlin up and headin tae Bayern and Dortmund! Jack Hendry's gettin rave revues in Belgium! 🍺 🥳
The raw tools were there, Michael, but Celtic have to be crystal clear about what they expect from their defenders.

Buck wanted them to pick it up, pass the ball and play in zones. Marking and tackling was for the peasants - not for the aristocrats.

That was never Jack Hendry.

Still a huge question over what we want our defenders to do now? Me personally, I kinda like it when they actually defend. You know - mark somebody and kick them a bit. Dominate the air and threaten the doos wie their clearances.

Duffy can defend, but he can't sense danger so he reacts rather than anticipates. You can fix that, Michael. That's not a broken player, that's just a player who needs a bit of rewiring in the noggin.

Jullien has all the attributes, but loves a wee bit of himself too much. I share your concerns with Ajer.......he shouldn't play left side and he hasn't quite developed the defensive side of being a defender (which is the teeniest weensiest bit important in that role).

Again, these players aren't broken and they're easily repaired with the proper engineer.

Ironically - we let our best actual defender go for free in the Summer. Pity about his fitness and his short attention span, because when he was focused and concentrated, Simunovic could properly defend. He just got easily distracted by butterflies or rainbows or what he was going to have for tea.

Members online

Latest posts

Back