Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

Sorry green sprig but the easy option is tae get rid a Lenny , accept that but why is he the manager/ coach of our club but not one of his back room staff was his appointment 🤔🤔 John Kennedy ? Whit diz this cunt dae apart fae getting a good view of the game , Lennon has his faults but has he no back room staff he wants / trusts , some people want to look at themselves in there very expensive mirrors and say ,YES I am stealing a fuckin living. Some a these chancers will never ever have a heart attack cause there is something missing 🙈CUNTS
I dont think Ian many of the players brought in since he arrived are his choice either,I have thought since Tynecastle on that Wednesday night he has been Lawwells yes man,nothing I have seen has changed my mind..only my opinion,,we need a new face in the managers seat..anytime soon.

HH.

I have to hold my hand up and admit I was so very very wrong about bringing in Duffy. He is a broken man now.

I was also very clearly wrong when I was so keen to buy Turnbull last summer (even before the rumours started). He must be absolutely appalling if he isn't good enough to ever get his arse off the bench with all that dross playing in front of him in every minute of every match!

Clearly , in Europe , we have NO tactical nous .
We can beat domestic competition through sheer quality but when faced with a competent European coach we are , more often than not , found wanting .
Tonight we were picked off so easily by fast break-aways - and were lucky to not lose more goals . FFS !
We need a coaching team who have something more than a Celtic background to recommend them to the club for a job.

HH

No explanation needed....Did you see that shite tonight....Explains all
I did see the shite the nite , Lennon were you on before the game moaning about the team ... naw you wurrny . Kennedy show me one thing one fuckin clip that this big cunt gives Celtic no passion no the managers choice a big fuckin fraud who’s sitting waiting on a sacking so he can step into the breach 🙈🙈🙈🙈aye it’s Lennon fault again probably brings it on himself 🚬🍀

I have to hold my hand up and admit I was so very very wrong about bringing in Duffy. He is a broken man now.

I was also very clearly wrong when I was so keen to buy Turnbull last summer (even before the rumours started). He must be absolutely appalling if he isn't good enough to ever get his arse off the bench with all that dross playing in front of him in every minute of every match!
Decent Manager Bridie might change that
Fresh face fresh Eyes fresh ideas everybody gets a fair crack at it

HH 🙏

I dont think Ian many of the players brought in since he arrived are his choice either,I have thought since Tynecastle on that Wednesday night he has been Lawwells yes man,nothing I have seen has changed my mind..only my opinion,,we need a new face in the managers seat..anytime soon.

HH.
Like ? Eddie to far from home Howe or John don’t even know how I’ve got away with this for so long KENNEDY

So Lenny doesn't know where that performance came from? Probsbly the same place the other half dozen shitty performances just exactly like this one thst we have already suffered this short season so far!

I understand he wants more hunger - but as well as that, passion, desire, pride and commitment we also need basic tactical nous and proper defensive drills so that we look better than a sad bunch of crippled jakeys that have never been introduced to each other!

Back