Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

Well said, couldn't have put it any better. So you were a victim of a welcoming committee who tarred you a hun and react to have a differing opinion on 'their' forum. Some read what they want to read and take out what they want to take out. Others i've read for quite a while and add a good perspective to things.
'Not so long ago we wondered why more didn't voice their opinions.' Therein lies your answer as i've seen before and kind of half expected although i'll admit the timing of joining on the back of that shambles last night could appear to be suspect but i had something to say which i thought was fairly reasonable considering the JD consumed and i was typing with one finger and one eye was shut
Welcome👍

Well said, couldn't have put it any better. So you were a victim of a welcoming committee who tarred you a hun and react to have a differing opinion on 'their' forum. Some read what they want to read and take out what they want to take out. Others i've read for quite a while and add a good perspective to things.
'Not so long ago we wondered why more didn't voice their opinions.' Therein lies your answer as i've seen before and kind of half expected although i'll admit the timing of joining on the back of that shambles last night could appear to be suspect but i had something to say which i thought was fairly reasonable considering the JD consumed and i was typing with one finger and one eye was shut
Welcome to the Noise. You probably joined at the lowest us Celtic fans have felt in a decade. In the past there have been trolls suddenly appeared on here spouting trolling shite after poor results so many people are very wary when a newbie comes on from nowhere with only negative posts. Hopefully we will pick ourselves up again very soon and the players do themselves justice instead of that limp shit we have witnessed and you can join in with the celebrations on here.

Welcome to the Noise. You probably joined at the lowest us Celtic fans have felt in a decade. In the past there have been trolls suddenly appeared on here spouting trolling shite after poor results so many people are very wary when a newbie comes on from nowhere with only negative posts. Hopefully we will pick ourselves up again very soon and the players do themselves justice instead of that limp shit we have witnessed and you can join in with the celebrations on here.
Well said BB 🍺 🥳

pl makes hitler look like a winner
Hitler was a controller that ignored all alternative theories to the destruction of his country. PL seems to be more in a bunker than him. He has put himself above all, ignores fans, possibly allowed the existence of defeat from an overwhelming situation of strength. Harsh analogy, but i was looking at it from a strategic point of view

Members online

Latest posts

Back