Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

We start with three left footed midfielders, none of whom can tackle or are physically imposing, one guy up front who can be brilliant or lackadaisical, a loanee who is inconsistent and a defence who couldn't keep weans oot a close.
On the bench is a goalscoring box to box midfielder, a defensive midfielder, the Griff as a natural goalscorer and a two possible scoring centteforwards. No wonder we lose 4-1 to a covid ravaged, run of the mill, middle class European team. Really scunnered with the Tic right now.
Love Lennon as as a Celtic man but this can't go on any longer

Lennon has had his Tony Mowbray result tonight. He should be gone in the morning, Kennedy in charge for the weekend then we have 2 weeks to get a manager in who can get our players fit, organised and busting a gut to win the league.
Sadly the uber conservatives on the board, particularly our esteemed CEO, will stick with him as he's the cheap option. The only hope is a mightily pissed off Dermot Desmond may step in and get someone in.

Well there were a few positives tonight. We played well for the first 5 minutes. Laxalt is good. We should have been defeated by much more than 4-1. The toasted marshmallows I had before the game were delicious. And, well that us it! A spineless, gutless, pathetic non-display by pretty much all our players. There is clearly something far wrong behind the scenes.

I don't want to say this....BUT I will....All those wantin Lennon oot were right......They are absolutely right....He has to go....there is no other answer to this shambles....we cannot continue like this..we cannot....We need change NOW to try and get something oot this season....FFS the biggest season since 67 and we are all going on aboot seckin the manager....what a fuckin disaster...The players are not playing for Neil Lennon.....I don't know why.....

Well there were a few positives tonight. We played well for the first 5 minutes. Laxalt is good. We should have been defeated by much more than 4-1. The toasted marshmallows I had before the game were delicious. And, well that us it! A spineless, gutless, pathetic non-display by pretty much all our players. There is clearly something far wrong behind the scenes.
Laxalt and Griffiths only 2 from 16 to get pass marks Bridie says a lot

HH 💩

I think this is the worst I’ve seen from a Celtic team. But..... I’ll away te Asda in the mornin wi ma Celtic banner in ma rear windi an ma Celtic sticker on ma bumper. I luv ma team an all it’s stands fer and has stood fer all the years it’s been. Disappointed aye, embarrassed aye but we will rise again coz the club is greater than those that play fer it. Managers an players will come an go but the club will still be there. Keep the faith HH

I think Lenny has until Sunday to keep his job,a defeat at Motherwell and he is gone..

HH
Sorry green sprig but the easy option is tae get rid a Lenny , accept that but why is he the manager/ coach of our club but not one of his back room staff was his appointment 🤔🤔 John Kennedy ? Whit diz this cunt dae apart fae getting a good view of the game , Lennon has his faults but has he no back room staff he wants / trusts , some people want to look at themselves in there very expensive mirrors and say ,YES I am stealing a fuckin living. Some a these chancers will never ever have a heart attack cause there is something missing 🙈CUNTS

The whole team has an imbalance, individually we have very good players but no real structure. Pretty much at full strength tonight, the management are running out of excuses. Too many empty shirts and Eddy would have been better to be sold, guys a ghost. Feel he's being asked to much off, but he looks totally disinterested. Only one with pass marks tonight was Griff imo.

Lennon has had his Tony Mowbray result tonight. He should be gone in the morning, Kennedy in charge for the weekend then we have 2 weeks to get a manager in who can get our players fit, organised and busting a gut to win the league.
Sadly the uber conservatives on the board, particularly our esteemed CEO, will stick with him as he's the cheap option. The only hope is a mightily pissed off Dermot Desmond may step in and get someone in.
I wouldn’t even have Kennedy standing in. The 3 of them must go.

Its obvious we need a change at Celtic...to try and salvage this season......We can hope and hope.....but I canny see us turnin that corner...we thought we did against Eberdeen...then this shite...nah...don't care what anyone says....there needs to be a change.....But...what will happen...we will sell Eddy in Jan, Christie will prob feck aff anaw as well as Ajar....yep...thats whats gonny happen....I just cannot see any other way round this mess.....We don;t like to slag of Lennon...BUT for me Celtic comes first am feckin pissed off...They bastards are gonny get their 55 and we are gonny be ......fuck it am sayin nae mair.....A blund man can see this is a shambles
Take them a long time to get to 55 as they are a new club.

Back