Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

NL won't resign, he's too bullish. Its up to the guys in suits to prove this club is more important than anyones admirable characteristics . He has served the club massively, but everyone has their day. Not seen anything, at all, that proves he can turn this around, wish i was wrong. If PL and El mustachio haven't been keeping at least one eye on Plan B then they should exit by a side door too.

Of the starting 11 tonight Bain, Bitton, Duffy and Rogic are not good enough at European level. Decent domestically (except Duffy who the jury is still out on) but not in Europe. Brown is done. I said he wasn't good enough, and was the weak link, in Europe 2 seasons ago, its so obvious why can't anyone on our coaching staff see it. As is the norm in Europe, the midfield is an empty space, made worse tonight with even Cal Mac having a mare. Eddy doesn't look interested. Only the 2 fullbacks, Christie and Elyounoussi looked interested and no wonder Elyounoussi looked pissed off being substituted when Rogic and Eddy stayed on. He wasn't brilliant but at least he was trying, and given his recent goal record it was baffling that he came off when we're chasing a goal.
The other major issue we have is fitness, or rather lack of it. Most players don't look fit enough to be able to give a full 90 minutes. Watching the 3rd goal from the behind the goal camera is frightening watching the midfield jog back whilst hey put the ball in the net.
Whether or not Lennon can turn it around is becoming increasingly irrelevant. Are the board willing to wait in the hope that he does or wait until the realise he can't and its too late. Big decision tomorrow, I think I know how it'll go but but I hope not.

I've been a Celtic supporter since 1965....I have seen highs...I have seen lows....Going for the 10 is one of the biggest seasons ever...since 67....All I ask from a Celtic team is play yer best, play for the jersey...But watching this team play gives me the feeling that there is something wrong....I don't know what it is....but I can honestly say that if we go about this season the way we have so far, then it is going to be one of the biggest failures ever...We have the players...we have proved that we can go on a winning run...we have done that last season....But for whatever reason...it is not working now....we shouldn't have to wait for the Jan window....what we have should be enough...I get that some players will have bad games...but FFS not the whole team....come on...not the whole team....it needs sorted and it needs sorted fast...I dont know the answer....Neil obviously don't know the answer or it would have been fixed by now.....IMHO there is something not working here....we can go on aboot players all day...but that is not going to fix the problem...we have a big enough squad....remember before the last window we all wanted a left back...we all wanted Eddy to stay...We got that...so what the fucks the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please someone somewhere get this sorted...because if its not...instead of it being our best season ever and winning the 10...its turning oot to be a nightmare....

NL won't resign, he's too bullish. Its up to the guys in suits to prove this club is more important than anyones admirable characteristics . He has served the club massively, but everyone has their day. Not seen anything, at all, that proves he can turn this around, wish i was wrong. If PL and El mustachio haven't been keeping at least one eye on Plan B then they should exit by a side door too.
Mmm interesting thought the guys in suits are the real legends 🙈🙈🙈🙈 it’s the pricks in suits who know fuck aw about fitba that were in this fuckin shite 🙈🙈 guys in suits 😂😂😂 there wiz a few GUYS IN SUITS playin the nite ffs

Of the starting 11 tonight Bain, Bitton, Duffy and Rogic are not good enough at European level. Decent domestically (except Duffy who the jury is still out on) but not in Europe. Brown is done. I said he wasn't good enough, and was the weak link, in Europe 2 seasons ago, its so obvious why can't anyone on our coaching staff see it. As is the norm in Europe, the midfield is an empty space, made worse tonight with even Cal Mac having a mare. Eddy doesn't look interested. Only the 2 fullbacks, Christie and Elyounoussi looked interested and no wonder Elyounoussi looked pissed off being substituted when Rogic and Eddy stayed on. He wasn't brilliant but at least he was trying, and given his recent goal record it was baffling that he came off when we're chasing a goal.
The other major issue we have is fitness, or rather lack of it. Most players don't look fit enough to be able to give a full 90 minutes. Watching the 3rd goal from the behind the goal camera is frightening watching the midfield jog back whilst hey put the ball in the net.
Whether or not Lennon can turn it around is becoming increasingly irrelevant. Are the board willing to wait in the hope that he does or wait until the realise he can't and its too late. Big decision tomorrow, I think I know how it'll go but but I hope not.
No a bad post , 15 mins afore the game wid have been good thought rogic Bain bitton and duffy were pish on Sunday anaw 🙈🙈

No im sure he didn’t didn't but he picked them, he chose the tactics he paid money to buy them so who should blame be directed at?
Aye right no gonna get in tae a conversation wie you seem like a a big sev sorry Celtic man 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Imo totally understand where you are all coming from. Tonight was a total disgrace no fight attitude stinks no player in that Celtic Jersey was not fit to wear the shirt. In context worst performance ever players need to take long hard look at themselves. If I was DD I'd sack the management coaches players and PL. 4ead them all the riot act rip up the plans and start afresh.

The team’s fitness levels collapsed during the lockdown. Why? Because Lennon is lazy and didn’t monitor each player’s conditioning, weight, stamina etc. He is an absolute amateur.

Back