Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

The reality is that we are all fuming over another no show and rightly so. Thing is now we have another huge must win match on Sunday. This will give us an answer more so on the future of lenny and the backroom team as nothing will happen before then. We have the international break after Sunday, so if any changes are going to be made, I think that is when they would happen if any happen at all. Never could have foreseen that muck tonight as I really did believe that we had left that behind us.
The confidence with Lenny this season is just a very uncomfortable roller coaster ride with to many downs with very few ups. I also believe he isn't get any support from players and coaching staff either.
We can no longer deny that we haven't got huge problems that need sorting out immediately. Without knowing where the true problems lie, it is impossible to find the solutions.
What we can all agree on is that the shit we saw tonight was a disgrace to our club and can no longer be tolerated. I have a real worry now that the problems may be bigger than just lenny himself.

The reality is that we are all fuming over another no show and rightly so. Thing is now we have another huge must win match on Sunday. This will give us an answer more so on the future of lenny and the backroom team as nothing will happen before then. We have the international break after Sunday, so if any changes are going to be made, I think that is when they would happen if any happen at all. Never could have foreseen that muck tonight as I really did believe that we had left that behind us.
The confidence with Lenny this season is just a very uncomfortable roller coaster ride with to many downs with very few ups. I also believe he isn't get any support from players and coaching staff either.
We can no longer deny that we haven't got huge problems that need sorting out immediately. Without knowing where the true problems lie, it is impossible to find the solutions.
What we can all agree on is that the shit we saw tonight was a disgrace to our club and can no longer be tolerated. I have a real worry now that the problems may be bigger than just lenny himself.
No

if he cant get team motivated with good tactics in big match like tonight then its gone too far

his tactics are rotten

that for me is sackable result

1 off you might say oh well just 1 rotten game

but its been same since pre season

And its no working if we cant dominate a reserve Sparta Prague

A team of internationals with bizarre tactics regularly

no good to watch

struggling to create good chances

butter defence

got to go

Somebody else deserves a chance

no moving forward

wasting lotta money

massive squad same dysfunctional players getting game time

poor midfield

top heavy with long ball supply

we even go even more top heavy and more butter at back as alternative

rank rotten

love lennon

breaks my heart that he cant cut it

got to go

bring back mowbray or ronny

couldn't be worse with these players

but hopefully get a proper more balanced tactically adept manager

Am I the only person who thinks our problem lies in midfield. Despite his constant praise I think calmac does not contribute as much as he should. Buzzes about midfield,spraying ten yard passes that achieve nowt. He has qualities but seems beyond getting dropped. No player should be beyond that.
Must admit that I have a problem with too many left footed players in our midfield. They are often the most skilled but do not have enough dig. And that's why the huns ,despite formations, have dominated us recently
Calmac is never a defensive mid. He is far better in behind the forwards, where his goals come from and he has not been in top form recently.

😂😂 ok well I’m following the pied piper , so the morra I kick him over a cliff and phone you and ask who’s the next manager, and don’t gies the pish not my job
This is crap. There are people at Parkhead who are getting paid a lot of money that should have the answer to this question at their fingertips. There should always be a plan B and if needed a plan C

Lennon has been honest in the past that he doesn’t ‘do’ tactics. I could accept that if he was putting out a super fit squad who individually could play to their strengths at an elite, athletic and professional level. But it appears Lennon doesn’t ‘do’ fitness training either. Ffs what does he do? He certainly doesn’t ‘do’ set piece analysis because that is just an embarrassing disgrace as well. Legend as a player, Lennon has become an absolute albatross around the neck of our club. His management ‘style’ right now is half-assed, lazy, amateurish, totally unprofessional and embarrassing. He hasn’t a clue what he’s doing and the players have zero respect for him.

Members online

Latest posts

Back