Celtic v Sparta Prague - Match Thread, all comments here

So the Jersey's have finally shrunk.

NFL is done for me things will not improve
He's as tactically aware as General Custer and he doesn't seem to have an answer.
And if he does go he needs to take Duffy with him the lads got to be finished in Scotland he's not even doing the basics
Against Aberdeen he tried to take teh ball and control it when all it needed was punting into row G
Lost the ball he's out of position they score
Next game slides in gives penalty away
Last night sliding in again
He was supposed to be the "big man" that was to stop defenders bullying us

The defence was always frail but the wall covered a lot of the mistakes.
Unfortunately the best instinctive shot stopper we had now plays for Hearts and will probably cost us the cup if what turned up last night turns up again at the final.

Whatever Mr Desmond is doing in Glasgow he needs to pick up the phone and give Jozo a ring and offer him £5k per week pay per play.
Ring Brighton and say sorry we made a mistake and send Duffy back down there.

Get down to the reserve ground and tell young Dembele I hope your actually as good as you think you are your in the team
Same with Luca give him a chance

This team won't overtake them even with the games in hand we might as well blood some of the youngsters and go down fighting

I would sell all prima Donnas who have let the manager and us fans down... clearly the majority of players are only there to pick up a wage...there are a core who burst a gut every game..they might not be on form every match but they play for the badge...brown, MacGregor, Christie the two full backs....the rest are far too easily pushed out of their stride and are not interested when things don't go their way
What you are saying is true, but the manager is there to ensure they are up for each match and must shoulder responsibility for their actions on the park or as was the case last night see it early enough to change it, we have a great bench full of top players for each position {defense apart} but it took Lennon 1 hour to suss this out when i saw it after 15-20 minutes, its about managing the team and their performance, Lennon isn't working out in that respect, either he just cant see it, he is scared to change it to early as it reflects on him, or he is just basically incapable of tactical changes. its without doubt in my mind one of those 3.

What you are saying is true, but the manager is there to ensure they are up for each match and must shoulder responsibility for their actions on the park or as was the case last night see it early enough to change it, we have a great bench full of top players for each position {defense apart} but it took Lennon 1 hour to suss this out when i saw it after 15-20 minutes, its about managing the team and their performance, Lennon isn't working out in that respect, either he just cant see it, he is scared to change it to early as it reflects on him, or he is just basically incapable of tactical changes. its without doubt in my mind one of those 3.

If anything we started the second half worse so god knows what he said at half time

Teflon John Kennedy giving Ntcham instructions, before he came on, illustrates how far we have fallen. Sad to see, but i still believe there is a way back for us. Forget about Europe, [ and i know how bad we were], it will take a lot of work but 10 is stiil achievable.

Last edited:
You manage to just turn up out of the blue(?) trying to sound like an authority? pull your head in and take a breath
You manage to just turn up out of the blue(?) trying to sound like an authority? pull your head in and take a breath.
I'm trying to sound like an authority ? i thought it was a forum where we voice opinions, but sorry for turning up in your domain with an opinion, the fecking cheek of me

I'm trying to sound like an authority ? i thought it was a forum where we voice opinions, but sorry for turning up in your domain with an opinion, the fecking cheek of me
Listening to the 'timely' opinions every 5 posts saying the same thing....I'm a Sellik supporter but sack the manager makes me wonder about you and your motives. Maybe you should go back and celebrate your draw

whats a Sellick fan ? i take it that your security ? My first post was along the lines of 'I'm a celtic fan that has been through the shite times' meaning i wasn't brought up on titles. Context is required. i think his times up, like a lot. I did ask for acknowledgment in where we are and that he/certain players need to be treated fairly considering their achievements, I can see how that sounds like a blue nose. Maybe you should try reading things properly instead of being a self annointed defence against the tyranny of trolls.

I have a very good command of the language and need NO direction from you. My olfactory glands twitch at your insistence that we should sack the manager in every other post.

you've narrowed it down from every 5 posts to every 2 posts. Why let the truth get in the way, Do you work in the media ?

Back