Celtic v St Johnstone - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
The first of three games against St Johnstone and this one is our game in hand, you know the one that the BBC like to overlook. A big win tonight and we'll be 6 points clear of the Rangers and will have a huge goal difference advantage - so they'll need favours to get back into it. No mistakes, I'll go for Celtic 2 St Johnstone 0...what do you think?

Can always be tricky to forecast when playing a team a couple of times on the bounce. Big prediction here, win all three and the treble is ours, our momentum from there will see us over the line in the two remaining competitions. I will take 1-0 for all three. HH

I wonder who the w Center halfs will be.

B @ B oot injured, Hendry oot the picture, Compper oot the whole bloody film ?, That leaves us with Big AJER and Jozo, but with Jozo only allowed oot once a month do we use him tonight I would say aye so there you have it, Kris and Jozo tonight...

Now the wingers, no enough hrs in the day to type that theory out ?

Usual battering away at 11 defenders chucking themselves around 18 yards from their own goal-line, 1-0 up ahalf-time thanks to Magic Mikey then break the buggers back in 2nd half with strikes by Ollie n Calmac!
Great news Henderson n his new contract, delighted for him n us!

The first of three games against St Johnstone and this one is our game in hand, you know the one that the BBC like to overlook. A big win tonight and we'll be 6 points clear of the Rangers and will have a huge goal difference advantage - so they'll need favours to get back into it. No mistakes, I'll go for Celtic 2 St Johnstone 0...what do you think?
TheRangers all one word, different from Rangers (deceased) remember creditors have feelings.

Possible line-up with Subs.

Starting XI

Scott Bain

Emilio Izaguirre
Joso Simunovic
Kristoffer Ajer
Mikael Lustig

Scott Brown
Scott Sinclair
Ryan Christie
James Forrest

Callum McGregor