Celtic v St Johnstone - Celtic Park, Saturday 23rd October 3pm

Gary67

Ange has said at pre match press conference that Juranovic and McCarthy both fit and in the squad for tomorrow. Forrest, Jullien and Taylor the only 3 still out injured, with the first 2 back training.
Think Abada needs a few games out, he's played a lot more than was intended when signed due to Forrest's on-going injury problems. The question is do we start MJ and move Jota to the right or move Kyogo right and start Giakoumakis? I would expect Boli to return at LB.

Hart
Juranovic Carter-Vickers Starfelt Bolingoli
Turnbull McGregor Rogic
Furuhashi Giakoumakis Jota

Bench - Bain, Ralston, Welsh, Bitton, McCarthy, Abada, Johnston

3-1 one each for the front 3

Shouldn't be a European hangover as the police and UEFA very kindly let us play a couple of days early 😜.

So am looking for a 4 nuffin home win with our Portuguese man"o"war to step up with a couple, Kyogo and our new Greek god to bag one each.

Hart

Tony CCV Starfelt Scales.

Turnbull Cal Mac and Tom.

And our usual tripod of Tims up front.

A good win and put the pressure on the huns and their MIB's for Sunday. 😜

I’m with Bridie Abada needs a rest and hope he goes down the 50 Shades route with Scales at Lb
Harte
Ralston CV Starfelt Scales
CalMac Rogic Turnbull
Jota Kyogo Giokoumakis

4/5-0 ST Johnstone to get 6 penalties and 9 players sent off Harte being the last one for saving all 6 penos as the Dons da Mibb
Feck da Mib time to Bury teams under an avalanche of Angeball 👏
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Looking forward to seeing our big Greek striker in the SPFL
I think him, Jota and Kyogo will fill the net
Scales is a good shout, and will take his opportunity when given the chance
Who knows, maybe Stephen Welsh will get some much needed minutes in the legs tomorrow

COYBIG

Ange has said at pre match press conference that Juranovic and McCarthy both fit and in the squad for tomorrow. Forrest, Jullien and Taylor the only 3 still out injured, with the first 2 back training.
Think Abada needs a few games out, he's played a lot more than was intended when signed due to Forrest's on-going injury problems. The question is do we start MJ and move Jota to the right or move Kyogo right and start Giakoumakis? I would expect Boli to return at LB.

Hart
Juranovic Carter-Vickers Starfelt Bolingoli
Turnbull McGregor Rogic
Furuhashi Giakoumakis Jota

Bench - Bain, Ralston, Welsh, Bitton, McCarthy, Abada, Johnston

3-1 one each for the front 3
3-1?
I think we will hump them 😜

I was going to say it will be a clean sheet but I've a feeling there will be a penalty against us today, seeing as we supposedly 'got away with one' last game,(these things even themselves out over a season doncha know).
Did someone say Nick Walsh was the MIB? Deffo a red on the cards too.
However I think we'll still win 2-1, G-mak getting his 1st for the club and Mikey the other, ;)

Havin' heard all the horror stories regarding the traffic situation in the great metropolis, I decided to leave deepest darkest Ayrshire a tad early. Here I am sitting in Nuneaton St a full two hours until kick off.
Thank goodness for the gift of music. Now what will it be ? Paul Weller ? Dylan ? U2 ? C S N & Y ? decisions decisions.
Any kind of win will do. HH

Havin' heard all the horror stories regarding the traffic situation in the great metropolis, I decided to leave deepest darkest Ayrshire a tad early. Here I am sitting in Nuneaton St a full two hours until kick off.
Thank goodness for the gift of music. Now what will it be ? Paul Weller ? Dylan ? U2 ? C S N & Y ? decisions decisions.
Any kind of win will do. HH
Only took me about 3 seconds to work out Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young.
It would be Weller for me. (y)

Members online

Latest posts

Back