Celtic v St Johnstone LC Semi-Final.

It will be interesting to see if Callum Davidson says anything... he was obviously livid when he got booked and even more livid after he got booked. Managers seem to get sent off all the time these days (unless they are the head of the zombie nation) so it seems as if the refs are just a bunch of self-centred tossers.
To be fair that wasn’t a booking on Forrest
And he was just showing the way the ball came over he couldn’t see James yes a foul booking no for me then the wee Gym teacher gave CD 100 lines Oh and a yellow
But they’ll complain about the so called handball in the lead up but they got what they deserved trying in the last seconds ha fucking ha Watch tomorrow the Ref will give Van Bankrupt everything Hope hobs pump the scummy skint tax dodging paint face evading wankstains
Mon the Hobs

HH 🙏

To be fair that wasn’t a booking on Forrest
And he was just showing the way the ball came over he couldn’t see James yes a foul booking no for me then the wee Gym teacher gave CD 100 lines Oh and a yellow
But they’ll complain about the so called handball in the lead up but they got what they deserved trying in the last seconds ha fucking ha Watch tomorrow the Ref will give Van Bankrupt everything Hope hobs pump the scummy skint tax dodging paint face evading wankstains
Mon the Hobs

HH 🙏
No, I think Walsh was just enjoying his power trip at the end... so blinded by his own importance (as he saw it) that he even forgot which team's players to book. No goat for him tonight.

Mon the Hibs for sure.

McMoist twice & noo McInnes saying VAR wda disallowed goal!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. The pain oozes oot these Fukin Hun Bastards.. Fukin DIE YA SCUM!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
To be fair to Craigan, McCoist and McInnes they balanced things out by reminding the viewers that VAR would have awarded a penalty later on for the handball by the Saints defender and also VAR would have resulted in Rooney being red carded for dangerously smashing Welsh in the face with an elbow so bad the Celt had to be taken off.

Didn't they??? Didn't they? Oh...

Listen to McCoist talking on tv today,totally different from the way he spoke at Walters memorium ..
The showing off when speaking is the bit that gets me,he is the same on Talk Sport..
His favourite word is fabulous but he is not content just to say fabulous,he prefers..
fabulousssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
a complete dickhead of a man..

HH

It's a win, we're back in a final, that's good.

Jota is a very talented bhoy! CCV is impressing me more with every game, doesn't do much in the way of eye catching things but hardly makes a mistake, does the simple things really well, also a fair threat in the air when he goes forward, exactly the sort of no nonsense central defender we've been looking for for years.

The mib was a fucking clown! 🐐

Great tribute to Bertie at the start.

Mon the Hibees.

Back