Celtic v St Johnstone match thread

He should do the honourable thing and do exactly what sally wouldnt do and resign..I agree lack of wingers has killed us..What would we pay for a Sinclair of first season on the left..No Forrest has killed the right..Christie should never be out there..Main thing is securing the quadruple treble now on Dec 20th..I think holding on to players that clearly wanted to move shows the impact that has on the team..I knew we were in trouble when Taylor came on..Things are back to the 90s and the worrying thing for me is the fact i cant get angry anymore..Ive got so used to the dross , ive mellowed
And yet when Taylor came on he at least showed the urgency and determination required of a Celtic player and it's no coincidence that when he came on we were better, because he is a defender and frimpong is not

He's lost us the 10. The board (love them or hate them) backed him in the close season.

Kept everyone and signed plenty of cover.

HE alone has blown this 10, no one else.

Tactically inferior to Slippy and his team and a refusal to learn from mistakes ffs. Blowing this season is undoubtedly the biggest fuck up in our managerial history.

BAR NONE!
Disagree
We say that every single fekn time. Ragin. Get the fek away from Celtic if you really care Lenny. Stop this fekn bullshit that's killing us. A Celtic man would walk.
he was quick enough walking the last time when he thought his stock was high unfortunately Bolton wiz high enough😐☹️

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad once again,
could the 10 have been saved if they two had taken action sooner than they will have to now..
We will never know,what we do know is ... it is gone now..

HH.
Sorry Green sprig, but for me it has been on a knife edge from the match at Killie. When Neil Lennon said the " point might be a good one at the end of the year ",he set the tone, standard and expectation for the players right there and then.

Kennedy and Strachan wtf do they do? They look like they have taken a handful of valium each just sit there doing fuk all , probably best I leave the forum out for the night dont want barred
Beats me mate
Seems as though Lawell & Co, prefer to have the Huns in the league to coin in ore money, they couldn't give a fuck about the 10
We've dropped a long way fro the season of 'Invincibles'
It's brutal watching us implode, and Kennedy & Strachan, is a head shaker

Sorry mate but you do talk some load of shite.
Who ever holds backroom staff responsible for fuck ups?

The manager is the guy that makes the decisions and if he's worth his salt he would quickly identify any problems in the backroom.

You might happen to disagree but don't tell me I'm talking shite when the world and his dog can see Lennon is a fucking disaster you could see from Space.

Well that’s great mate hindsight is fuckin brilliant if I was tae put ma lottery numbers oan the nite I might be a lucky cunt tae ffs
Go back to school ya clown,what’s hindsight got to do with it.. we’ve all known for years this team has been playing against rubbish week in week out. We have been saying for years we need to bury the huns for good, the position we were in it wouldn’t have took much but to many cheap options and arrogance has us fucked. You’ve a better chance of winning the lotto as we do of it he 10

Back