Celtic v St Johnstone - Scottish Cup 5th Round, Celtic Park - all comments here

Burke unplayable, Hayes a great stand in performance from left back, Brown & McGregor being Brown & McGregor and Sinclair still shite according to the experts!!! Just another game at CP.
Bring on Los Che

I thought Burke played a blinder and showed he's classier than we first thought. A hat-trick from Sincy who seems to have his mo-jo back, a blinding goal from the skipper and just the intensity and fluidity the team played with today was outstanding. And another shut-out for Bain will add to his confidence as well.

Last edited:
Not wanting to put a dampener on a great performance but the test will come on Thursday and Sunday for the new recruits.Let’s see how our captain and other long standing players initiate the others into Euro football and away games.Since the break we’ve had a great run but remember only one away game on a decent grass pitch so the test comes in the next week.Europa league would be a bonus,we’ll always want to see the hoops win.We need a solid performance Thursday plus an organised display away without any daft defensive errors.We also need to turn up at Kilmarnock on Sunday at 4 o’clock,if we do then we take a massive step to eight in a row.HH

Looks like only Brendan knows how to get the best out of Burke ,thought he had a great game today worked hard for the team and linked well at first i thought he would be another craig beattie shows i know fk all

whole team were emence Toljan is getting better with every game as is christie and what about \0/ goal , well deserved

mib had not a bad game ,don't see him going far

Aw man that bhoys a fkn dream, no doubt at all pal

Reactions: Ray
Looks like only Brendan knows how to get the best out of Burke ,thought he had a great game today worked hard for the team and linked well at first i thought he would be another craig beattie shows i know fk all

whole team were emence Toljan is getting better with every game as is christie and what about \0/ goal , well deserved

mib had not a bad game ,don't see him going far

Last sentence Kelly, fkn peach. We all know it.

Btw wiz he 10 years old ??

Bet ye the hun in work can’t wait till i come in today ?

Somebodies gonna get it ?

Up i killie.

Might send him for a pie jelly n ice-cream again.

With greatness comes responsibility ye know.

Aye he’s defo getting it ??

Burke unplayable, Hayes a great stand in performance from left back, Brown & McGregor being Brown & McGregor and Sinclair still shite according to the experts!!! Just another game at CP.
Bring on Los Che

Hayes played well but he wasn’t defending. They posed no threat. Valencia will and I would not be happy with him in there. We will need to defend and he isn’t a defender. Going forward he played well, but he put in a rash challenge late on which if repeated on Thursday could cause us problems.

Oooh ma heid. Glesga is bad for ye? . Great performance by most. Burke was excellent. The Bhoy Toljan looked like he wasnt breaking sweat and a special mention to Johnny Hayes. He is one tough wee fucker. ?Back in London and aff to ma bed. My liver is ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back