Celtic v St Mirren - 3pm KO, Saturday 20 May, Celtic Park, Glasgow, Scotland

My big concern regarding the cup final is that despite a horrendous performance from Iwata today, Ange persevered with him. I know it is him or Kobayashi for the position. Based on today, I would go for Kobayashi. An awful position to be in.

My big concern regarding the cup final is that despite a horrendous performance from Iwata today Ange persevered with him. I know it is him or Kobayashi for the position. An awful position to be in.
Both look to slow to me both in their play and the reading of the game , both don't like the physicality dished out to them , maybe a preseason under their belts we'll see a change ,,,who knows

I wish everyone would stop greetin!! these bhoys have given us 2 cups and another one on the way, try and be positive. no crisis.

Like last week tic, the result doesn't concern me at all...and if we didn't have a cup final coming up, the performance wouldn't bother me either...but we do.
It only takes a few poor performance, and a media onslaught about bottle and a crisis and it can effect the whole team...it happened in the 10 in a row season, we've seen it happen with Arsenal this season. The bhoys need to up their game again.

That was a hard watch, form has dropping of a cliff since we won the league/CCV went for surgery, biggest test of ange tenure so far, some players need a rocket up their arse, teams just going through the motions, playing that that the cup final, isn’t a given win, Inverness team will be now thinking they have more than a chance….

Didn't see the game, but not surprised that we dropped more points, as we have looked shaky these past few weeks, and off our game
Like everyone else on here, I thought we'd see a ramp up in the intensity, but to drop points against teams like St Mirren, with what we have in our squad, that's uacceptable
We play to our strengths, and play our own game, they should not be living with us
Hopefully Ange rips them a new one, I know he picks the team, but once players cross that white line, it's up to them to give 100%
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back