Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 7 March, 3pm kick-off - all comments here

5-0 without being great. We were good, comfortable, never any threat from St Mirren, but I felt there was many gears to go through if necessary.
Griff obviously MOTM, and if we go with him and Eddy at Ibrox next week we’ll score 3 minimum. They can’t handle 2 up front.
Back 3 looks so much better with Bitton as one of the 3. Right side, or left when Elhamed came on, he was superb.

True Celtic fans will be on soon to tell us where it all went wrong. 🤪
Spent the game in Millbrae (about 80 miles north of here) watching with the San Francisco CSC, about 15 of us at a pub called Fiddler's Green, and we were singing along and chanting along with the crowd at Celtic Park, At one point, after the fourth goal, one of the older guys started singing "The Boys of the Old Brigade" and a few of the older men joined in (and I held my own on "Celtic Symphony," which we sang along with the crowd at Paradise). We even did the Hawaii 5-0 theme when the score went that way.

But because we weren't at Celtic Park, apparently we aren't true Celtic fans :rolleyes:

Great win today, and the prevailing tone here was that the bhoys are locked and loaded for next week foray to the bigotdome.

Spent the game in Millbrae (about 80 miles north of here) watching with the San Francisco CSC, about 15 of us at a pub called Fiddler's Green, and we were singing along and chanting along with the crowd at Celtic Park, At one point, after the fourth goal, one of the older guys started singing "The Boys of the Old Brigade" and a few of the older men joined in (and I held my own on "Celtic Symphony," which we sang along with the crowd at Paradise). We even did the Hawaii 5-0 theme when the score went that way.

But because we weren't at Celtic Park, we aren't true Celtic fans :rolleyes:

Great win today, and the prevailing tone here was that the bhoys are locked and loaded for next week foray to the bigotdome.
That’s the rules mate allegedly 🤔🤔🤔

But because we weren't at Celtic Park, apparently we aren't true Celtic fans :rolleyes:

Brilliant Larry, love the Hawaii 5-0, class! ☘ 🍺

Prior to Christmas it looked like Calmac was running on fumes. That's how Jamesie has looked recently.

There's a bit of a stigma about players being "dropped", but some lads just need a wee rest to recuperate and recharge.

I still believe Jamesie has plenty to offer, but he doesn't serve much purpose if he isn't up to speed.

Give the boy a wee break and let him get his focus and drive back.
SP cannot use James Forrest as a right back its not his game, the second half we saw the difference when he played out wide right and ran at people, With Elhammad back wee James was more at ease and hopefully this is the type of guy required for next weeks kick about the rib cage game this will give a balance down this side. JF is a wee guy who does the tasks asked without questions and sometimes is the reciever of flak not deserved.

Just have balance to right and left and we should be fine with the central defence in a row when required.

Aye watch oot fur Classiless Clay hell counter punch with I’m a superfann y ain your naw
Good post Larry no bad furra a part time Tim
Like me Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back