Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 7 March, 3pm kick-off - all comments here

Aye watch oot fur Classiless Clay hell counter punch with I’m a superfann y ain your naw
Good post Larry no bad furra a part time Tim
Like me Mon the Hoops

HH πŸ€πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚β˜˜οΈ ffs jamsam they ur the fuvkin rules mate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don’t know who makes the rules but that’s the rules πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ask Paul mcstay in my eyes one of the greatest celts ever how many games he’s been to this year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuckin Australia non fuckin trier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈβ˜˜οΈHH ma brothers no here anymore but wherever he his he’s a REAL Celtic fan πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚β˜˜ ffs jamsam they ur the fuvkin rules mate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don’t know who makes the rules but that’s the rules πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ask Paul mcstay in my eyes one of the greatest celts ever how many games he’s been to this year πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fuckin Australia non fuckin trier πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜β˜˜HH ma brothers no here anymore but wherever he his he’s a REAL Celtic fan πŸ˜‚
Loved the Maestro Bigian but not sure if I’m worthy do I have to bankrupt mysell to Support the TIC to be a real fan I feel like my feet are made o Clay

HH πŸ’©πŸ˜‚

Loved the Maestro Bigian but not sure if I’m worthy do I have to bankrupt mysell to Support the TIC to be a real fan I feel like my feet are made o Clay

HH πŸ’©πŸ˜‚
Naw jam being a super duper bestest Celtic man or woman means whatever the fuck you think it is mate funny how aw these super fans never talk about when we were shite πŸ˜‚and believe me in times not so fuckin long ago we were Johnny Hayes I raise you Martin whoops a daisy Hayes ffs yes we were pish but we were still all Celtic ☘️

Naw jam being a super duper bestest Celtic man or woman means whatever the fuck you think it is mate funny how aw these super fans never talk about when we were shite πŸ˜‚and believe me in times not so fuckin long ago we were Johnny Hayes I raise you Martin whoops a daisy Hayes ffs yes we were pish but we were still all Celtic ☘
Fully paid up member of the Stuart Slater csc. Fuck me he was chronic πŸ™„

Members online

Latest posts

Back