Celtic v St Mirren, Saturday 7 March, 3pm kick-off - all comments here

That was a magnificent display by Celtic exemplified by Griff's second goal where we waltzed through the packed defence. 5 more games to win the league. Just 450 minutes of triumph to achieve 9IAR for the second time. An historical record. Buzzing to see us thrash the noisy neighbours at their own midden and move at least 16 points clear.

That was a display and score to put the fear in that lot next week . Their fans are not looking forward to next Sunday. Griffiths is looking sharp and will cause their shaky defence a heap of trouble . Ajer is a doubt but Elhamed is back to cover that position . A draw is enough to put this league to bed , but I want them to suffer so they crawl back under their stones for another year . All Christmas I had to endure their pish about Gerrard and it was their league . For four years now I've been telling other fans the league doesn't end at Christmas. Come on Neil Lennon you deserve this one .

See the season at Hampden a fuckin loved it wee were poor but tommy wiz trying tae make a steak outa fuckin eggs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but loved it yer teams yer fuvkin team

I had to stop playing the season before and that year at Hampden was only my second season book. It shows you how fucked up Scottish juvenile, amateur and junior football was that they arranged fixtures at the same time as senior games???

That was some time, Ian. Tommy was pushing elephants up hills, but then we got big Pierre and he scored a belter against the jambos on his debut. I never used to bet on or against Celtic at that time, but I started putting them on the pools as a draw every week. I lost count of how many 1-1's there was that season, but for someone that only got to 5 or 6 games a season because of playing, those two seasons were still great memories for me (in spite of how depressing it could get). Got nowhere near a renewal when Fergus upped the prices and there was a waiting list the length of London Road, but a group of us chipped in and managed to get to a decent share of games on the one book.

It was seasons like that that strengthened the resolve though and makes you appreciate what it is we're doing now. Fuck, I would have bit your hand off for a League Cup, never mind a quadruple treble.

I had to stop playing the season before and that year at Hampden was only my second season book. It shows you how fucked up Scottish juvenile, amateur and junior football was that they arranged fixtures at the same time as senior games???

That was some time, Ian. Tommy was pushing elephants up hills, but then we got big Pierre and he scored a belter against the jambos on his debut. I never used to bet on or against Celtic at that time, but I started putting them on the pools as a draw every week. I lost count of how many 1-1's there was that season, but for someone that only got to 5 or 6 games a season because of playing, those two seasons were still great memories for me (in spite of how depressing it could get). Got nowhere near a renewal when Fergus upped the prices and there was a waiting list the length of London Road, but a group of us chipped in and managed to get to a decent share of games on the one book.

It was seasons like that that strengthened the resolve though and makes you appreciate what it is we're doing now. Fuck, I would have bit your hand off for a League Cup, never mind a quadruple treble.
Aye, been there in the bad times which was hard when you were brought up in the Lisbon Lions era. My dad used to take me to every home game and if we ever lost i was distraught. How the fuck can someone beat my beloved Celtic? I'm taking nothing forgranted these days and enjoying every minute of our teams superiority.
HH๐Ÿ€

Aye, been there in the bad times which was hard when you were brought up in the Lisbon Lions era. My dad used to take me to every home game and if we ever lost i was distraught. How the fuck can someone beat my beloved Celtic? I'm taking nothing forgranted these days and enjoying every minute of our teams superiority.
HH๐Ÿ€
I was the decade after, stevie, and it was when United and Aberdeen were doing their thing. I remember being more anxious playing the Arabs than any game against the huns, but I guess I was lucky in the sense that Celtic were still in and about the trophies during that period.

I mind my Da' and his twin coming back home in the early hours when 10-men won the league. He was buzzin and bouncing off the walls wie nary a drop to drink. That's when I realised that football is the greatest drug known to man (only took me another 10-years to realise it was the greatest downer too).

At least when we were playing we could influence and affect games........when you're watching, it's fly by the seat of your pants time.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚too true mate mind going up tae pay for my season ticket ffs thought they were giving them away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ four hours in a que ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ great days ๐Ÿ‘

I was the decade after, stevie, and it was when United and Aberdeen were doing their thing. I remember being more anxious playing the Arabs than any game against the huns, but I guess I was lucky in the sense that Celtic were still in and about the trophies during that period.

I mind my Da' and his twin coming back home in the early hours when 10-men won the league. He was buzzin and bouncing off the walls wie nary a drop to drink. That's when I realised that football is the greatest drug known to man (only took me another 10-years to realise it was the greatest downer too).

At least when we were playing we could influence and affect games........when you're watching, it's fly by the seat of your pants time.
I was a ballbhoy in centre of the Jungle the night we won the league with 10 and Murdo hit a screamer. Happy days pal.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚too true mate mind going up tae pay for my season ticket ffs thought they were giving them away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ four hours in a que ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ great days ๐Ÿ‘
Ian, the ticket office had set up a phoneline for credit cards. When my mate eventually got through and asked for four books, the lassie answering was pishing herself laughing?

That season at Hampden, I thought I got bumped when they wanted ยฃ112. Fast forward a year and wee Fergus was wanting ยฃ306?????

The thing is, I would have paid double if I got the chance.

Back