Celtic v St Mirren - Scottish Cup, Celtic Park Saturday 11th February 5.30pm

Gary67

Live on Viaplay
JK press conference today, Ange obviously can't be arsed listening to the drivel from laptop loyal.
Since Ange didn't make many changes in the last round v Morton can't see many, if any, tomorrow. He may rest Hatate and give either Turnbull or O'Riley a start, and maybe Abada for Maeda on the wing

Hart
Johnston CCV Starfelt Taylor
Mooy McGregor Turnbull
Abada Kyogo Jota
Subs Bain, Kobatashi, O'Riley, Hatate, Iwata, Haksabanovic, Maeda, Oh, Forrest

3-1 and into the hat for the quarter finals

Ange is a cruel cruel man!!!
Not showing up for the media today has all their wee empty heads exploding with excitement at the prospect he's off to Leeds!!! 🤣🤣🤣
It's the hope that kills them.
Well played boss!!! 🍀🍀🍀
Aye that seemed deliberate to me but I’m sure he’s not that interested in the meeja circus! Anyway JK taking on managerial duties furra cup?

Na i don’t think so either HH

Definite wind up from big Ange there but probably also said to John Kennedy " I'm off to the flicks with my Sheila and the two ankle biters mate. I'm then gonna have a cold one. So its your turn to listen to these clowns this arvo for a change cobber.
P.S. we're going to a cinema in Leeds if they ask "

I will probably miss most or all of today's game. Expect a parked bus and the McLean & Red Card Ross tag team try to shaft us out of a trophy. But we will be far too strong and win out.

We'll play a strong side with a few changes. Iwata, Kobayashi and Oh will feature at some point and Haksabanovic may start.

Min the Hoops.

Zinedine ZeMooy to score against his old panda pals today.

4 nuffin... OH and Kyogo as well as O'Riely.

Cant see the back 5 changing if I'm honest..

But would like to see Haskananovik start, the rest I'll leave to Ange 🤣🤣 if big John has untied him that is.
I heard from the pal of a bloke who has a cousin who's a taxi driver (aka rumour monger) in Yorkshire who assured me Ange stayed last night in a Travellodge outside Leeds so Big John will be stand in manager for the rest of the season...

Gordon Marshall,

Roy Aitken, Lex Baillie, Mark Reid,Jim Goodwin

Billy Stark, Paul Lambert,Aaron Mooy

Willie Fernie, Frank McGarvey, Frank McAvennie

3-0 Gerry Creaney(sub) hattrick, jamsam to eat all the macaroni pies pre match then block the toilets 2nd half...the fat ride!! 🙈🤣

I heard from the pal of a bloke who has a cousin who's a taxi driver (aka rumour monger) in Yorkshire who assured me Ange stayed last night in a Travellodge outside Leeds so Big John will be stand in manager for the rest of the season...
You saying big Ange is in the Lodge 😱😱😱Never I say Never 🤣.

P.S Taxi drivers talk a lot of shite ( with one obvious exception) 😂 😂

This will be thier Cup Final so don’t expect an easy game,it won’t stop Celtic from Winning 3-0 as usual the ref and var doing thier best to intervene in the play any Celtic goal takes at least 5 minutes to verify yet not too long ago they didn’t have enough cameras to cover the pitch I’m sure they have a list for every Celtic goal,
offside
foul
handball
goalkeeper blocked
linesman saw something
??????
in other words anything they can justify but it won’t stop CELTIC
Sorry I missed one is he wearing a Green and White shirt

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back