Celtic v St Mirren - Scottish Cup, Celtic Park Saturday 11th February 5.30pm

At work tonight last car came in stopped right in front of us. Driver Then shouted Bastard rather loudly got out then said we drew Celtic. The guys told him im a Tim
Said that with Hearts luck we’d get Clancy or Collum then he made the mistake of shouting never trust a Fenian RI teacher.
I then regailled the wee prick with ma Mars bars and Vodka/whiskey Orgasms day or The Albert Kidds a hero day.
He then shouts the Saints lay down
Mm you shat yir panties auld yin then he’s on about the players we’re ill and forced to play.
I offered him a bottle Deludamol told him it’s in the car. 😉
He then called me fine yin Bastard I think 🤔
I asked if he was a fatherless Orange eater
He then starts I want to speak to the Boss his face when the guys I work with pointed at me priceless even Jase the hun told him he was out of Order.
He left with a rather lovely thing to say
Your a Dirty Fenian bastard
Shouted back and proud of it
To angry bastarding Cunt you.
Oh the Jambos are shite
Oh the Jambos are shite.
Mon the Fenians
Mon the Hoops 🍀

HH 💚💚

At work tonight last car came in stopped right in front of us. Driver Then shouted Bastard rather loudly got out then said we drew Celtic. The guys told him im a Tim
Said that with Hearts luck we’d get Clancy or Collum then he made the mistake of shouting never trust a Fenian RI teacher.
I then regailled the wee prick with ma Mars bars and Vodka/whiskey Orgasms day or The Albert Kidds a hero day.
He then shouts the Saints lay down
Mm you shat yir panties auld yin then he’s on about the players we’re ill and forced to play.
I offered him a bottle Deludamol told him it’s in the car. 😉
He then called me fine yin Bastard I think 🤔
I asked if he was a fatherless Orange eater
He then starts I want to speak to the Boss his face when the guys I work with pointed at me priceless even Jase the hun told him he was out of Order.
He left with a rather lovely thing to say
Your a Dirty Fenian bastard
Shouted back and proud of it
To angry bastarding Cunt you.
Oh the Jambos are shite
Oh the Jambos are shite.
Mon the Fenians
Mon the Hoops 🍀

HH 💚💚
TELT! 👏👏👏💚

My football teaching to kids- If we have the ball then they cannot score.
If the ball is in their half then they cannot score.
Thus keep possession and play in their half.
If they do not score then we cannot lose.

Members online

Latest posts

Back