Celtic v St Mirren - Scottish Premiership Saturday 30 January, kick-off 3pm - all comments here

Just tanned a bottle of finest ruby port(Xmas pressie).Feeling all mellow and warm guys.Feel like a traitor for ignoring the Jameson Black bottle,but there is always tomorrow .Kinda feel a change in the Tic and was quite happy against Hamilton with the overall approach.Lets hope the Lurgan loony doesn’t,t think he is a master tactician and fucks up the team again.I think we might be in for a wee treat tomorrow.Anyway enough pish spouted goodnight and god bless you guys.Have another Stella Michael.HH☘️.
Iv'e ran out of stella, and im now on the red wine waiting for the mellow and warm to kick in. Hail hail. we might wake up hung over, but at least we#re not huns, (y)

For the record, i think we will win tomorrow, i think we will win most of our games till the end of the season, but its too late. All we can do is stop them winning the double, and hopefully inflicting a good rout on them on the way.
What I want most of all is seeing us playing with a good shape and a game plan, something that has been sadly lacking for quite a while now.

For the record, i think we will win tomorrow, i think we will win most of our games till the end of the season, but its too late. All we can do is stop them winning the double, and hopefully inflicting a good rout on them on the way.
What I want most of all is seeing us playing with a good shape and a game plan, something that has been sadly lacking for quite a while now.
I think that sums up the feelings if many of us for the last few weeks. Do as well as we can in every game and build for the future to do as well as possible.

Might be the holders of the Scottish cup for a wee while, cannot see the return of the lower leagues for a while yet and when they do a loyt of other fixtures will be needing taken care of.

There’s a wee buzz the Huns need to win this league by more than 15 points in the event of another administration.....which very well may happen if all their financial woes come to pass around the same time.

That’s why the MIB are making every decision they can to help their insidious cause as they are on message.

Intae them Big Mike and co...

Them that could afford they wee variety boxes, now they were rich.
The fights they variety boxes caused in our hoos, 3 kids all wanting coco bloody pops and only 2 pkts in a pack, being the oldest of the 3 I always got left with the bloody frosties, think thats were I developed my aversion to cats, with Tony the Tiger grinning at me as I ate my breakfast.

We really need to start giving game time to Ajeti and Paddy, these players are going to be here for a few seasons yet so lets see how they get on with some real game time behind them, i would have at least one of them starting from today, if we dont then we really will have a surplus of players we aren't sure about at the end of the season, look at soro when we were forced to play him, hasn't looked back and we will build round him for next season. same goes for Shaw.

Lennon will look to leave with a decent run behind behind him albeit to late in the day as he has proven his uselessness, but hey ho, same team as last game and the same old tried,tired and to an extent cant be fuked players will take to the park.

2-0 win with nothing much to talk about regarding the football played.

Today's game.

I suppose it depends on what Neil wants to do, but I'm of a mind that if you dont play the fringe players how are they going to improve.

For me a few of the old guard have had their time and its time the club brought in the squad or fringe players from the cold, it was no surprise to anyone that we looked sharper when Soro and Turnbull were added to the starting 11.
Given Barkas has an aversion to diving I would stick with Bain.

A back four of

Ralston Ajer Bitton Taylor.

Midfield 4 of

Soro McGregor Turnbull and Eli.

Griff and Paddy upfront until Griff gets caught offside then hook him for Ajeti.

Second half give, Mikey and Laxalt a earlier start than 75bloody minutes. And Eddie on to dance about with 15 to go. And once we go 3 up hook Ajer for Walsh.

4 nuffin Celtic Griff Paddy Eli and Taylor.

Ffs wish the fridge would hurry up and open I'm gagging for a Guinness.

H.H

It'll be the same starting 11 as Wednesday. The manager was "delighted" with the performance.
Another dull, boring bounce game with a team fill of player who won't be there next season, and don't want to be there just now.
A one goal victory or another draw the likely result.

If, as we should, have an eye on next season then the starting 11 should be completely different, I would say only 5 of Wednesday's team should be starting Taylor, Soro, Turnbull and McGregor who'll be there next season, and Ajer who won't but due to us having no CHs needs to start

Barkas
Ralston Welsh Ajer Taylor
Soro
Henderson McGregor
Turnbull
Klimala Ajeti

Connell should be amongst the subs, but won't be, I think he's got my seat in the Main Stand this season:rolleyes:

We really need to start giving game time to Ajeti and Paddy,
Couldn't agree more with you on that, I dont get the anti-ajetti flak from our own. He started the season on fire and was struck by injury that has hampered him but hes an old fashioned penalty box striker who will score goals and klimala I'm certain will come good. He has talent perhaps a new management team can get the best out of him. Unfortunately for them right now we aren't guaranteed 2nd place yet ( I've not given up the ghost on the title and neither should the players) and this will mean eddy and griff mostly starting. If we win 3 games in hand and win both derbys it leaves us 8 points behind, when you look at it like that then I think talk of the title being out of reach is premature. Sure we'll still require them to lose 3 other games given the gd in their favour but it is NOT impossible especially when they already think they have won it , they have won nothing yet. This supporter-less season I'm sure has some more surprises to throw up yet , like st Mirren result away to Dundee United , coupon buster if ever there was one.

Members online

Back