Celtic V Tarts

Good to see the young ones getting a game and impressed with the way they played,think we saw a bit of the future and it sure looks good, bit annoyed the Hearts manager did not look after the young left back who really struggled the last 20 minutes,no way to treat a young player,did notice a couple of players asking him if he was ok,well done them,they should have taken him off after all the result did not matter to them bad management in my eyes they are Scotlands future and should be treated as such

Good to see the young ones getting a game and impressed with the way they played,think we saw a bit of the future and it sure looks good, bit annoyed the Hearts manager did not look after the young left back who really struggled the last 20 minutes,no way to treat a young player,did notice a couple of players asking him if he was ok,well done them,they should have taken him off after all the result did not matter to them bad management in my eyes they are Scotlands future and should be treated as such

40 minutes to be honest. He was only 16 ffs

Exactly that wee lad could be a real bhoy one day. Shockin. I agree with you ??

Back