Celtic v The Cairpit Baggerthugs and VAR Wednesday hame game 19:45 that’s Seeven forty 5

It wil be more of the same a 10 man defence a blind ref and the VAR on a tea break human error can’t find the right angle it was a fifty fifty ball naw only a yellow with the Celtic player carried off in fact all the usual rubbish But it stop Celtic from beating with quite a few goals mind I wouldn’t say the same for the other lot

Always makes me laugh when I see Martindale talking ....takes me back to chewing the fat and the news section .....Interpreting for the neds tonight Davy Escobarlinnie...
"See big Ange he's awrite an at ....but am a sevvie fanny an a waaant tae agree wi ma mucker Bealey...how ra fuck huv they tims goat mer money than ra peepul ....its no fair ya dobber"

Always makes me laugh when I see Martindale talking ....takes me back to chewing the fat and the news section .....Interpreting for the neds tonight Davy Escobarlinnie...
"See big Ange he's awrite an at ....but am a sevvie fanny an a waaant tae agree wi ma mucker Bealey...how ra fuck huv they tims goat mer money than ra peepul ....its no fair ya dobber"
Escobarlinnie - that is his new name from now on. 😆😂🤣

"Be vewwy vewwy quiet..."
Wee Elmer the Fudd elmer fudd 1.jpegelmer fudd 2.png

Latest posts

Back