Celtic v the currant buns 29th August- match thread

Celtic to win 6-1.

Kyogo to score all 6. He will run around the pitch celebrating after his 6th goal which will cause all the zombies in the stands heads to explode.....the ref will award a penalty to the scum for this....thats where their goal will come from....

On another note. Let's hope the scum fans haven't got any ideas from the match in France the other week...invading the pitch to get to the players. I'm not sure their volunteer lodge members....I mean stewards will be up for protecting our bhoys should that happen.

Celtic to win 6-1.

Kyogo to score all 6. He will run around the pitch celebrating after his 6th goal which will cause all the zombies in the stands heads to explode.....the ref will award a penalty to the scum for this....thats where their goal will come from....

On another note. Let's hope the scum fans haven't got any ideas from the match in France the other week...invading the pitch to get to the players. I'm not sure their volunteer lodge members....I mean stewards will be up for protecting our bhoys should that happen.
But surely by the time Kyogo scores his 6th the stands will be empty ss the hordes will have buggered off home to batter their families (what? after only 12 minutes played)?

would love it if some independent journos from out with Scotland reported on the goings on from the sickening abuse when the players leave the coach to the absolute bile from within the stadium which there club have done fk all to safeguard anyone

if they can taunt Broony about his sister then the racism will come thick and fast at wee kyogo you could put your house on it while the lice scotland stand there with there thumbs up there arses as usual

The turnaround at Celtic in the last month has been unbelievable!Wasnt confident going into the new season but this Celtic teams attacking play is a wee bit special ...our defence on the other hand is awful at times and Alkmaar couldve had a barrell load on another night ...thing is The Rangers in my opinion are nowhere near the level of the dutch and if we can keep the concentration at the back we ll win ...C'mon the Anges fenian army ...steam roll these cunts on Sunday HH

Bottom line we are improving even when the going is tough and against solid teams - sorry to admit but I've watched their games this season and they have been quite poor especially when a team has had a go at them- even against 10 men they have been rotten. Make no mistake they will up their game against us but I have to say if we go for it early on their fans will destroy them.

I can’t predict the score line, but I can predict we will dominate the game and win, which will inevitably result in the famous Rangers fans boooooooooooooo
Now AG, have you still learned nothing from the aussie Greek press yet? So let me help you rephrase that.

"I can predict Celtic will score 5 plus goals at the pig sty on Sunday.
Will be the biggest ever occasion of flies around shit before kick off ever witnessed.
Thankfully when Celtic take to the field with fly spray in hand (kyogo with 2 cans) will choke the flies with there dazzling football, leaving all the flies to choke on there own bile. "

I'm eagerly anticipating the game. I'd love a 5-0 thumping of them but will settle for a 1-0 win. I feel confident that Abada will torment their fullback and Kyogo will be chopped down and they will get two red cards and we will have about 20 shots on goal. How many will go in? I feel a date with history coming on. I predict appalling actions by the racist hordes.

would love it if some independent journos from out with Scotland reported on the goings on from the sickening abuse when the players leave the coach to the absolute bile from within the stadium which there club have done fk all to safeguard anyone

if they can taunt Broony about his sister then the racism will come thick and fast at wee kyogo you could put your house on it while the lice scotland stand there with there thumbs up there arses as usual

I reckon the Greek reporter might be paying attention after his previous articles.

I'm eagerly anticipating the game. I'd love a 5-0 thumping of them but will settle for a 1-0 win. I feel confident that Abada will torment their fullback and Kyogo will be chopped down and they will get two red cards and we will have about 20 shots on goal. How many will go in? I feel a date with history coming on. I predict appalling actions by the racist hordes.
Think maybe the game should be moved to George Square to save them the walk?

Haven't looked forward to a match as much as this one in a long while and it's all down to the players that ange has bought in and the players he has rejuvenated I think it will be a close match I'd love to see us win by 5 but I'm always aware of red cards and the dodgey decision that can turn a game.if we get a referee who plays by the real rules we will win this game easy but I don't think we will get that so I'll go for a 1 -0 win for the hoops.

Haven't looked forward to a match as much as this one in a long while and it's all down to the players that ange has bought in and the players he has rejuvenated I think it will be a close match I'd love to see us win by 5 but I'm always aware of red cards and the dodgey decision that can turn a game.if we get a referee who plays by the real rules we will win this game easy but I don't think we will get that so I'll go for a 1 -0 win for the hoops.
Them bastards haven't played anyone who can pass and move the ball as quickly as us yet jinky.
Only option they have got is trying to swamp the playing out from the back but we'll be better drilled after Thursday for that, to play through it and destroy there back line.
Play good football and make clancey prick a nothing within the game

Members online

No members online now.

Back