Celtic v the Rangers - Beautiful Sunday, 31 March - all comments here

And not just do them, but, hammer them
They'll come out clugging, especially in the middle of the park
We need to set the tone right from the word go
Check out these two tackles, the first, from Barry Robson, 1 minute in & Zico in the 14th minute, from April 2008
Hopefully, Bobby MadHUN, doesn't get card happy, against the Bhoys & we fill their net
Positive thoughts for a great result for us on Sunday
HH

Watching that again reminded me how much I fucking detested that bastard Scott Booth. Aberdeen fan my arse. The abuse I screamed at the prick throughout that game makes me smile, and it was totally deserved.

When I left Dempsey’s in New York, unlike the pissing down Glasgow, it was about 5 pm and brilliant sunshine. I had a brilliant walk back to our hotel behind St Pat’s Cathedral. I won’t lie, I got on the flight home later the same night a tad inebriated. :)

Watching that again reminded me how much I fucking detested that bastard Scott Booth. Aberdeen fan my arse. The abuse I screamed at the prick throughout that game makes me smile, and it was totally deserved.

When I left Dempsey’s in New York, unlike the pissing down Glasgow, it was about 5 pm and brilliant sunshine. I had a brilliant walk back to our hotel behind St Pat’s Cathedral. I won’t lie, I got on the flight home later the same night a tad inebriated. :)
we call it mad wae it in Glasgow

We just need a professional approach to the game from the players and for them not to get involved in any vendettas on the park. Lennon has said this game won't have any bearing on him getting the job I think it will the team need to win and put this mob back in their box and take a st closer to the title. The games since Lennon took over the team have managed to get a couple of late winners but have struggled to get the goals and lacked that spark of invention. We need a win because Rodgers took his mind off the game last time and have them a glimmer of hope that they could challenge that glimmer needs to be taken away .

We just need a professional approach to the game from the players and for them not to get involved in any vendettas on the park. Lennon has said this game won't have any bearing on him getting the job I think it will the team need to win and put this mob back in their box and take a st closer to the title. The games since Lennon took over the team have managed to get a couple of late winners but have struggled to get the goals and lacked that spark of invention. We need a win because Rodgers took his mind off the game last time and have them a glimmer of hope that they could challenge that glimmer needs to be taken away .

Most of our creative players, have been out for a bit and with Rogic and Callum MacGregor back in the squad, we are more likely to open them up and allow our forwards to hit them where it hurts
On to an early rise tomorrow
HH

Hope its a hammering but can see it being closer than people think based on our current form so am going for a 2-0 win.??
Hope to goodness we give them a severe skelping, I’m with you Boruc 1 I’m going for 2-0. Would love to see it more of a kicking but I guess the Mason in the black might try to shaft us if he can. Wonder if there will be any snide penalty awards. It’s doing my nerves no good at all waiting on the game but looking forward to it. Mon the hoops. HH?

Hope to goodness we give them a severe skelping, I’m with you Boruc 1 I’m going for 2-0. Would love to see it more of a kicking but I guess the Mason in the black might try to shaft us if he can. Wonder if there will be any snide penalty awards. It’s doing my nerves no good at all waiting on the game but looking forward to it. Mon the hoops. HH?
HH pal ?

Celtic can hammer them tomorrow. We can’t ever play as poorly as we did back in December. That gave them cockiness, and arrogance . Andy Halliday getting man of match that day says it all really . Absolute arrogance. Slippy Gs comments about there will be No lions at Celtic Park. Well listen up slippery.... your arrogance has just done Lennys team talk .... I can seriously see a good old thumping for your Paupers

Back