Celtic v the Rangers - Beautiful Sunday, 31 March - all comments here

Need something to focus on just now that will have the positive outcome that i want.

So defo looking for the scum to get trollied. Fk i feel like i’d love to skelp them myself right now.

Time to showboat and sink the bad ship inferiority.

I said 3-0 but really 3-0 with a couple of skelpings and the debt dome crumbling into oblivion once more might make me feel a wee bit better.

COYBIG

Would like to Hammer the Scum. Put them back in there sad wee box.
Another 5-0 going on 8/9.
But will take a win any win The 13 points is all I want, that’s the Skelping these cnuts canny handle. The knowledge after the 31st December they thought Slippy can do this.
So come 31st March Slippy can GTF will be the scums battlecry. So come on you Bhoys in Green, Skelp them back to the Stone Age.
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

We have been piss poor recently in regard to the type of football we have been playing. This has a lot to do with our key players being injured and shown those coming in aren’t of the quality we need.

We need to get it right on Sunday, and by right I am not just talking about winning. We need to show we are vastly superior. Now we all know in regard to moving forward, this season has been an unmitigated disaster. We have not only stood still but gone backward to meet that shower of shite, showing me at least that talk is cheap unlike quality players needed.

I totally believe if we have Rogic back, drop Johnson and play as we can we will hammer them. It is a sign of the failure of our board that we are even talking about any win. We should be out of fucking sight. The fact that we aren’t infuriates me as I have watched this film all my life.

4.0 if we turn up. Fuck knows, if we don’t.

Need something to focus on just now that will have the positive outcome that i want.

So defo looking for the scum to get trollied. Fk i feel like i’d love to skelp them myself right now.

Time to showboat and sink the bad ship inferiority.

I said 3-0 but really 3-0 with a couple of skelpings and the debt dome crumbling into oblivion once more might make me feel a wee bit better.

COYBIG
So, what's yir point caller?? ???

A few wee articles to get you in the mood...

https://thecelticstar.com/any-range...at-the-league-championship-trophy-looks-like/

and

https://thecelticstar.com/celtic-rub-2012-in-on-the-celtic-way/

Time to avenge the 29 December...4-0, 13 points clear, 8 in a row...just another Beautiful Sunday.

COYBIG
Beautiful Sunday is nice, but I have a preference for .......
BACK-IN-YIR-BOX SUNDAY.
Let's do 'em and do 'em good . 3-0 will suit me fine, although five or six would put a never ending smile on my face as my (sevco supporting) in laws come over for wee Mothers Day afternoon tea.

Lenny's had two weeks to take stock and think. I'm pretty sure he was just "minding house" in these first four games and this match is his opportunity to leave a lasting impression.

This is his statement game, he knows that his chances of getting the full-time gig are dependent on the two games against them. If Lenny goes all-in and puts out an attack-oriented team with plenty of pace and power, then their Easter-Island statues at the back can be in for a bit of a chasing.

Lenny made an announcement first time round about: "bringing the thunder back". This is the ideal opportunity to show us the perfect example of that!

I'm a bag of nerves. At oor best well pump them easy. 29th Dec showed wot happens when they have a stormer and we r shite. Fired up and focussed, 2-0 I hope. I'd take a jammy 1-0. A 3 or 4-0 horsing would be my ideal outcome
I've thought about nothin else for two weeks?

I am with NB here: I have been thinking about this game since the internationals went on vacation and left me to watch a bunch of old videos for the last two weeks of past Celtic teams (grown a great affection for Henrik Larsson and Shunsuke Nakamura, and, of course, the Lisbon Lions after watching various videos about 1967).

Would love to see the Bhoys come screaming out of the box at the start and be relentless for 90 minutes and injury time, coming up with a multiple goal win -- 3-0, 4-0 whatever. Would love to see Edouard and Weah score one apiece and whomever else wants to fill the net. But I would take any victory and the 13 point "gap," period.

I am with NB here: I have been thinking about this game since the internationals went on vacation and left me to watch a bunch of old videos for the last two weeks of past Celtic teams (grown a great affection for Henrik Larsson and Shunsuke Nakamura, and, of course, the Lisbon Lions after watching various videos about 1967).

Would love to see the Bhoys come screaming out of the box at the start and be relentless for 90 minutes and injury time, coming up with a multiple goal win -- 3-0, 4-0 whatever. Would love to see Edouard and Weah score one apiece and whomever else wants to fill the net. But I would take any victory and the 13 point "gap," period.
Real legend v another legend

Back