Celtic v the Rangers - Black Sunday 29 December, kick-off 12.30pm (merged with Provisional thread)

Like Hoopy and others have said. We MUST be on the front foot on our patch. That mob will shit themselves if we do that. Remember Eddy playing the long ball out deep in their half for a throw? As he said. We want to play in your half. They never recovered from that kick. Let's get it right upem👍
Absolutely Stevie - get right into them from the first kick. None of this passive sitying back shite we've done a few times against them in recent times. Batter them from the start and show no fear.

The unofficial team will be

Forster
Frimpong Julie Ajer Boli
Brown Macgregor
Forrest Christie Johnston
Eddie

3-0 Brown hattrick , Morrelos to miss the team bus
Lenny said yesterday that Hayes wouldn't be back in time for Sunday, but hes in the squad so I'm hopeful. Right now I'd play Hayes ahead of Boli, I think hes a safer bet. Rest of your team is what I'd pick.

I still think Forrest has more impact playing on the right, but, I also think wee Frimpong, presently is better with more impact when he advances.....Don't know what the answer is there, to fit them both in....
I think the threat of both of them on that same wing gives the defenders too much to think about so gives both Jamesie & Frimpong a little more time.

I still think Forrest has more impact playing on the right, but, I also think wee Frimpong, presently is better with more impact when he advances.....Don't know what the answer is there, to fit them both in....
I think play the players in their best positions, Forrest on the right Christie on the left and it means Muthafuka on the bench, I dont like shifting Forrest about to fit Muthafuka in, anyway hes a good impact player coming off the bench.

Back