Celtic v the Rangers - Black Sunday 29 December, kick-off 12.30pm (merged with Provisional thread)

No point in getting yourself pissed of with Lawwell Theverdict1,no matter what we say wont make a blind bit of difference to him.
Same shite every window....we will not be bullied into paying more than we think a player is worth..Lawwell comment every window...
Same statement year in year out,,I am not expecting this year to be any different..
Lenny said last week he was expecting to bring in 2-4 players,,this morning these figures have been rounded up to a couple,, wonder what positions he is thinking he needs to strengthen,,maybe,,striker,,centre back,,midfield,,or could it be a left back ?????.
Lately his favourite statement has been,,I am very proud of my players,they give me everything...with the exception of the old firm games Lenny..
I am delighted that the whole of the first team squad has a weeks break in Dubai to recover from a very gruelling first half of the season because if anybody deserved a break Bhoys it is certainly you..
Lenny keeps reiterating how difficult December has been for you all having to play 9 games,I can see how that would be a chore for you all.....a wee bit sarcastic there..
On your 7 hour haul to Dubai in between watching the new movies,, take a minute or two and have a wee think about the Bhoy,s and Ghirls who have faithfully supported you all through the month of December,November,October etc,whether it be night or day,Glasgow or Italy,they were there with thier support for you..
These Bhoy,s and Ghirls never at any time said they were tired... because they were going to support the team they loved,,,these are people who work 40-50 hour weeks to be able to pay for the season ticket they cherish..maybe you are thinking along the same lines as me now Bhoy,s,,we have reached payback time...
So Bhoy,s let,s use the old addage....Time Gentlemen Please..
Time to stand up and be counted...Time to deliver..
especially Lawwell..

HH
Good Post agree with every word HH

Back