Celtic V The Sheep. 3pm. Ra other day. Celtic Park

V Da sheepies
Ra morra which isnae thi day but is no Sunday eivver so it Seturdiy then.

Hart
Johnston CCV Starfelt Taylor
Hatate CalMac O’Riley
Jota Kyogo/Oh Maeda

3-0 good game 21 goals ruled off VAR
And oor waterbhoy Docco canny open thum boatles wi his ladyfingers 😉 oh oh oh get a tampon Fi Tiger 🐅
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Last edited:
Most important tomorrow is the obvious 3 points objective. It probably won't be as straightforward as we'd like so we need to be 100% on it from the start.
And without looking too far ahead to next week it would also be helpful not to pick up any Injuries or lose anyone to automatic suspension. Roll on Ramorra .

Jeez, just watched the Ange interview...god love him.... he should send JK and Kewell out for these banal questions

When big Ange joined Celtic, not long after, he did an interview with an Australian sports show. He looked like he was enjoying himself, due to the fact he was answering real questions by people who genuinely cared about his answers. In that interview he touched on the strangeness of the Scottish media.
What the hell must he be thinking now. The guy gets out there to discuss the up and coming game with Aberdeen and he finds himself answering questions about comments a hun manager and an ex drug dealer made.....2 teams that have fuck all to do with our next match!! I wouldn't blame him if he sent JK out for the rest of the season!!

If today's press conference proved anything, it's that the only people Ange should be sitting in front of is Celtic fan media. I don't know the ins and outs of the the rules when it comes to the clubs media duties...does it have to be the manager? If not, send anyone out to take the pointless questions. One of the coaches, the kit man, the fucking tea lady. Stop subjecting Ange to these fucking morons in the media.

If today's press conference proved anything, it's that the only people Ange should be sitting in front of is Celtic fan media. I don't know the ins and outs of the the rules when it comes to the clubs media duties...does it have to be the manager? If not, send anyone out to take the pointless questions. One of the coaches, the kit man, the fucking tea lady. Stop subjecting Ange to these fucking morons in the media.
Wee shuggie the drunk there huz ti be yin naw.

HH 😉

Back